Year 9 science HELP (1 Viewer)

Nrta

HSC
N/A
Basically I have a science exam tomorrow and I'm just going to study my book, but if there's any chance that someone may have notes to lend me? If so thank you so much, I will be grateful forever.
What my exam is on:
Chemistry:
Our Material World ( structure of an atom, protons neutrons and electrons, how the periodic table is arranged, predicting the properties of some common elements, how the creativity, logical reasoning and scientific evidence at the time contributed to the modern periodic table and so forth ).

Physics:
Earth hour (models, theories and laws to explain situations involving energy,voltage, current, Comparing characteristics of parallel and series circuit, how voltage current and resistance is applied carried and dissipated).

IF YOU HAVE ANY NOTES TO HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE KINDLY APPRECIATED :)

Also on my notification there are things which I'm quite unsure about what they're asking??
Physics:
"Discuss using examples, how the values and needs of contemporary sock can influence the focus of scientific research in the area of increasing efficiency of the use of electricity to individuals and society."

Skills for both units:
"Presents science ideas and evidence for a particular purpose and to a specific audience using appropriate scientific language, conventions and representations".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)