Yearlies (1 Viewer)

KarmaKitten

HSC
maybe she/he means the fact that the yearlies are worth lets say 30% of your mark etc etc
then what your final mark for a subject would be etc etc

abdooooo!!!

Banned
did anyone fail year11 (get really low marks) on purpose? or thought about doing it?

i haven't done my yearlies yet (doing it at the start of next term)... im considering on not studying at all and fail it since it doesn't matter. but im kind of scared of what the teachers might do to me... like giving me long ass lecture about changing courses.

and who here have missed assessment tasks on purpose before? i missed ext english and ext math assesments this year... all i got is a letter. thats so cool, i thought i was gonna get N award or something...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
did anyone fail year11 (get really low marks) on purpose? or thought about doing it?
I though about doing it for the yearlies but I need to get more 1sts then my competition again, which I did. Stupid good at English people, now all I have to do is beat their UAI. *Xayma continues to mutter as he leaves*

KarmaKitten

HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
I though about doing it for the yearlies but I need to get more 1sts then my competition again, which I did. Stupid good at English people, now all I have to do is beat their UAI. *Xayma continues to mutter as he leaves*

*gives Xayma a cookie*

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
*steals Xayma's cookie*

(well this was a worth while post)

Ummm yearlys all good with the exception of english and maths, go figure...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
*Xayma looks at the crumbs left in his hadn and eats them*
Its a conspiracy in English, how can you write on a quickly evolving language, between the time I write and they mark it, the whole language has changed. Well at least I think so.

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
ohh....i hate people that are good at english....i'm only doin english because its compulsory. if it wasn't i'd definately drop it...
i know its gunna bring my uai down as well

Adi

you should see my school.. there are 300 in my grade.. my class for extension english is 15 ppl... one class of 25 do 3 unit maths.. two classes of 20 do two unit.. and the other 200 or so are doing general.. lol..and no one is attempting 4 unit english.. our teachers are practically trying to force at least one person to do it.. but none of us 3 unit kids wanna do it ( lol.. bludgers.. ) --> our school is a mess.. new buildings being constructed.. so our school is a mess.. things are looking REALLY promising this year...lol

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by babygoose!
ohh....i hate people that are good at english....i'm only doin english because its compulsory. if it wasn't i'd definately drop it...
i know its gunna bring my uai down as well
LOL i rekon !
if english wasnt a compulsory subject, 97% of english teachers wouldnt have a job LOL :)

Originally posted by Adi
you should see my school.. there are 300 in my grade.. my class for extension english is 15 ppl... one class of 25 do 3 unit maths.. two classes of 20 do two unit.. and the other 200 or so are doing general.. lol..and no one is attempting 4 unit english.. our teachers are practically trying to force at least one person to do it.. but none of us 3 unit kids wanna do it ( lol.. bludgers.. ) --> our school is a mess.. new buildings being constructed.. so our school is a mess.. things are looking REALLY promising this year...lol
which school is this?
MMC?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)