Yeh! Maade in it Giraween High school (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit patel

HSC
Uni Grad
Guys i am in year 10 and made it in year 11 giraween high school. is that beneficial?

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Guys i am in year 10 and made it in year 11 giraween high school. is that beneficial?
Yep, its beneficial.

Decent school for academics, not so good for much else. But hey, you're only going there for your senior years, so you should be fine.

Bobbo1

HSC
Yep, its beneficial.

Decent school for academics, not so good for much else. But hey, you're only going there for your senior years, so you should be fine.
Yep good school if you want a high ATAR but you forget about all your extra curriculars and other stuff, lol

john-doe

HSC
lol my friend's name is Patel, he is not even indian or gujrati :p
decades ago many gujarati patels moved to usa (lots of them), african countries (uganda, kenya, zambia, south africa), islands like fiji but the point is their ancestors are gujjus! what's your friend's background and be honest!

umm what

Banned
HSC
N/A
decades ago many gujarati patels moved to usa (lots of them), african countries (uganda, kenya, zambia, south africa), islands like fiji but the point is their ancestors are gujjus! what's your friend's background and be honest!
Tbh, my friend doesn't even exist ! lol

You are right, I was just mucking around :)

Determined3

HSC
i know someone that will be in your grade:D. pretty beneficial as the school is a pretty gud rank so they probably have a gud cohort,

Balls2u

HSC
congrats man, maybe I'll see you next year (unless I get an offer from another school)

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
BTW what is the "Patel is a stooge" conversation about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)