yet another youth allowance question..wit a twist!!1 (1 Viewer)

rawrburritos

HSC
i'll give it to you short and sweet:

im 16 years old and currently living in Amsterdam. yes, Amsterdam, the place with all the weed and windows prostitutes.
been here since january and will stay here until october. im a sydney-sider and i am going back to sydney in oct

anyway ive got a few job offers here, but the pay is low as shit here.. so im interested to know if i can get youth allowance from australia. i AM studying here at school (year 11 equivalent) and when i go back to aus in october i plan to start year 12 with everyone else

ive heard you can get youth allowance whilst overseas. i just need to know if this is somehow possible.. i turned 16 in february (while i was here)

cheers

Peartie

HSC
you can get youth allowance overseas IF you are still enrolled in a uni in australia and the overseas stint counts toward your AUSTRALIAN degree......

i dont know for sure if you can get it for high school though....

Gillard's Hair

HSC
N/A
No you cheat, my tax money will not be shipped to foreigners, stay there and don't come back to Australia just for centrelink.

Prostitution is legal there, make use of it $$$

tatniki

HSC
I think one of the conditions is that you have to be living in Australia.... but you should call up and find out - just make sure you emphasise that you're doing an australian course

Prostitution is legal in Aus too. idiot.

Peartie

HSC
ill be getting youth allowance when im in germany for my degree - so u can get it if ur living outside australia but as i said earlier the conditions were that the time overseas counts towards my australian degree....

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
tatniki said:
I think one of the conditions is that you have to be living in Australia.... but you should call up and find out - just make sure you emphasise that you're doing an australian course

Prostitution is legal in Aus too. idiot.

I'm sure you're in that business as well, since you know it all. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)