Your Favourite Subject? (1 Viewer)

karoooh

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
in yr11 we did romanov, bismarck, tibet and background to ww1. bah hated it all ><"
:eek: DENNIS! How many times do I have to tell you not to bag out the Romanovs?! Yes, yes: I know Nikolas was an idiot! :p

I still can't believe you guys didn't even touch on ANYTHING to do with Rasputin!

Jing - English will always be 50 times easier than MATHS! ALWAYS!

English pwns all damn it.

Last edited:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
:eek: DENNIS! How many times do I have to tell you not to bag out the Romanovs?! Yes, yes: I know Nikolas was an idiot! :p

I still can't believe you guys didn't even touch on ANYTHING to do with Rasputin!

im not bagging it out im just giving my opinion. IS THAT WRONG NOW? :p and was Rasputin that big guy they tried to kill so many times but failed? then in the end they actually did? if it was then yeah we did touch on it but i just can't remember haha. and yeah i agree english does pwn all haha.

Last edited:

karoooh

HSC
LOL

No, no! Of course there's nothing wrong with giving your opinions! :p

Yes, he was the big dude with 'super-human strength'. Prince Felix lured him by saying he wanted to introduce him to his beautiful wife, Irina. They tried giving him food containing cyanide, and he was knocked out, but only revived later on. He then threatened to tell the Tsarina, so Felix and some other guy, dragged him out and repeatedly shot the guy till he died... Ring any bells?

Rasputin is so gross. And I can't believe he was labelled a 'sex-god' of back then. What the hell were the women back then thinking? What the hell was Alexandra thinking?! Look at the guy!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8e/Rasputin.jpg/391px-Rasputin.jpg

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
LOL

No, no! Of course there's nothing wrong with giving your opinions! :p

Yes, he was the big dude with 'super-human strength'. Prince Felix lured him by saying he wanted to introduce him to his beautiful wife, Irina. They tried giving him food containing cyanide, and he was knocked out, but only revived later on. He then threatened to tell the Tsarina, so Felix and some other guy, dragged him out and repeatedly shot the guy till he died... Ring any bells?

Rasputin is so gross. And I can't believe he was labelled a 'sex-god' of back then. What the hell were the women back then thinking? What the hell was Alexandra thinking?! Look at the guy!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8e/Rasputin.jpg/391px-Rasputin.jpg
yes lar i remember learning about him ! and after your disappointment of me saying that i didn't learn about him, i thought that you thought he was cool and like ..... hawt O_O `. but instead you say his "gross" .. er lol =P bleh i need teh motivation now i cant even focus on maths at the moment lol ><"

karoooh

HSC
I would NEVER classify Rasputin as 'hawt'! :p But the story involving him and the Romanovs is very interesting!

Oh! And there's this song by Boney M called 'Rasputin'... I LOVE this song! :p:p:p:D:D:D

Check it out when you have the time!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
i just downloaded the song and all i can hear is hey hey hey O_O? haha you weird weird person .. and i think i heard the song before but hey not bad lol

karoooh

HSC
Bookie said:
you do realise rasputin had a 30cm penis which was later preserved. theres a pic in some NS forum.
OMG.

Really?! Well no wonder...

Dennis - Keep listening! I love this song, habe I mentioned that? :p

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
1. Information Technology!(Easy as and 100% can't be scaled down:p)
2. Biology
3. Maths
4. Extension History
5. English
6. Anc. History

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
food tech is skool endorsed
hosp. is tafe
god i love those subjects bak in...yr 8

damn// once again, i didnt choose them. >_>

P

pLuvia

Hospitality is TAFE? then how come my friend does it at school?:confused:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
Your friend is probably doing it outside of school. :D

P

pLuvia

I swear we have a class for hospitality, 2 classes actually. And they call it hospitality as well, hmm.

fckforever

HSC
engles extension 2 or visual arts because they're fun!.

least favourite is probably engles ext. 1. ugh... crime fiction is a bore.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
aurelia jejune said:
English Extension 2 and Modern History, easily. I loved History Extension but I had to let it go.
oh why did you have to drop it?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
pLuvia said:
we have hospitality classes at school too, but it's definitely a VET course. although you dont necessarily have to go to TAFE for those, you can do it at either your own school or another if its not offered at yours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)