Your First Ever Crush - Where Are They Now? (2 Viewers)

*~bunni~*

HSC
lol last time i saw mine was at the sno, i got paired up with him on one of those tbar things(cause we were both singles, i mean can u get anymore random), and we were both snowbaorders, so facing each other nice and close...yer really uncomfortable silence wen your that close to someone!!!! plus id face planted into a rocked like 2hrs earlier so i had this swelling, bruised eye and cuts...lol i think i scared him into silence
man am i cool....

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
*~bunni~* said:
lol last time i saw mine was at the sno, i got paired up with him on one of those tbar things(cause we were both singles, i mean can u get anymore random), and we were both snowbaorders, so facing each other nice and close...yer really uncomfortable silence wen your that close to someone!!!! plus id face planted into a rocked like 2hrs earlier so i had this swelling, bruised eye and cuts...lol i think i scared him into silence
man am i cool....
Sif you wouldnt have sex with him in the snow!

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
haha...my first crush used to be a mad goody goody who never even swore.....
now shes a slut hanging with the mad local gansters.....

rumour

HSC
Tuggi3 said:
my first ever crush was a guy named Luke who pulled my pants down IN FRONT OF EVERYONE when I was like 6....fukin bastard...

I dont care what he's doin..pants puller...
I had someone do that to me once:eek:!!!!!!!!!!

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
My first crush was in year 3.
I have no idea where he is now, or what he's doing.
What's more, I don't care. I'm over him, I remember him as an eight year old in my head.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
first crush was sometime during primary school... i useto be a fatass. so it was unrequitted :(

now i see her smoking at the station . dam her to hell XD~ SMOKING KILLS

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
1st - yr 1, i dont think i ever talked to her from year 2 onwards. Apparently shes a full on slut now :S
2nd - yr 3, shes like the complete opposite now, i see her every now and again but she never sees me and that fine with me! lol. I think she might be a lesso now :S

V

val_dramaqueen

my first crush was in year 8 and when i lived in england... he's still there and now im here...

second crush was with my best friend... we still talk, but he's at uni now and now i hate him... bastard...

third crush... i dont wanna talk about :p (too many people on this damn site!)

DjSmiG

HSC
Tulipa said:
yr2?? why do i not believe you?

lol i dont care, but it was in the girls toilets the first cubical to the door, it was like ill show u mine if u show me urs, not like i had developed ahhah yr 2? plz lol not like i blew, and it wasnt for long coz we had to get back to class, but she had some idea, and anyway why am i explaining myself to you....lol

Westmead Primary then Excelsior Public School then Gilroy College Castle Hill and im still there

bamiyan

My first crush was on girl from one of those exclusive private schools. IT WAS TOTAL DISASTER. I guess she's now quit or doing yr 12.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hmmm....Toby....haven't seen him since we were kids....he was living in QLD....then his parental units separated coz his dad was diddling someone else (if you've seen his mum, its almost explainable), so I don't know any more.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
looking back now my first crush was an absolute mole.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Tulipa said:
it seems that i am the only one who thinks their first crush is hot... odd, considering at the time i thougth he was just ok on looks lol.
Yeah, I had a distorted view of girls when I was 8.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
yeah, but despite the looks, you still get nervous when you see them.

trust me, everytime my first crush comes in a 2 metre circumference near me, I scream inside. And he smiles. (which sends me right off).

Which is stupid, because its just my brain and all the memories working up cuz he is now

-probably gay
-unattractive
-has a high pitched voice
-and hairy

my logic is stupid.

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
My first crush is currently at Sydney Uni...studying economics, or something...
I also saw him last year in the local newspaper for some debating achievement, or something. I guess he's still really smart and easy going...but I'm over him! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)