Your First Ever Crush - Where Are They Now? (1 Viewer)

Carita

^^^^^
HSC
im like best mates with my first crush now, i hadnt talked to him for ages, then went overseas for a yr and he started hanging out with all my mates while i was gone, and started dating my cousin as well, it was a bit wierd at the start, he came to my welcome home party (tag along) and avoided me all night. now hes like my big brothers, its great i love him heaps....like as a brother...completely over him as a crush

hkneo2001

well.. i am kind of in contact with her throughout high school, cos we do live in the same suburb..so bum into her alot unintentionally. then we met again at unsw camp.... tis yr... it was damn cool and we chatted (wif otha ppl) next to fire till dunno wen... it was a nice little moment... well now we do the same course.. tho we only c each other once in a while....
still a pretty as ever.... but just as i think i got over her.ages ago.. after all these relationships with XYZ... everytime i c her... i just say to myself..... she is cute...
haha

oh wellz.........

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
hkneo2001 said:
well.. i am kind of in contact with her throughout high school, cos we do live in the same suburb..so bum into her alot unintentionally. then we met again at unsw camp.... tis yr... it was damn cool and we chatted (wif otha ppl) next to fire till dunno wen... it was a nice little moment... well now we do the same course.. tho we only c each other once in a while....
still a pretty as ever.... but just as i think i got over her.ages ago.. after all these relationships with XYZ... everytime i c her... i just say to myself..... she is cute...
haha

oh wellz.........
oh well? why not give it a shot? you're all grown up, none of that puberty shit is messing with your emotions, go for it!

hkneo2001

ur_inner_child said:
oh well? why not give it a shot? you're all grown up, none of that puberty shit is messing with your emotions, go for it!
em... i was thinkin of givin it a shot... but i think she is taken... so em.....

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
steph@nie said:
Pre School boyfriends are the cutest! Although mine wasn't my first crush, because I didn't actually like him- I just wanted a boyfriend.
My first ever crush is fucking hot and I see him around sometimes as we have mutual acquaintances, and I still have a crush on him. :eek:
yeah to quote myself, i saw my first crush last friday and he's not as good as he was when we were 8.. but he's still good. and starry eyes and all that jazz.

X

xeuyrawp

I had a crush on my sister's friend, Jill.

She's off in India doing humanitarian bullshit. *sigh*...

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
first crush was in tasmania,havnt been there since
2nd crush had from yr7-yr9 then she went portugal....and didnt tell her how i feel...booo!

insideout

HSC
I have no idea where my first crush is... somwhere on the planet i guess... cos like i wasnt even in his year. He was in year 6 and i was in year 2. really i have no idea.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
studying some gay course at uts.

downgraded pretty bad

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
He's doing a Bachelor of Policing. Don't know anything else.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Gosh, haven't seen her in about a decade?

Last and pretty much only thing I've heard was that she was at usyd.

HalcyonSky

HSC
havn't seen her since about year 4 or 5

currently adding every name that sounds similar to facebook, seen i dont know how her names spelt

ill report back if i have any success

/stalk

HalcyonSky

HSC
and yeah thats me that just added you rafy, but no you're not my first crush

samthebear

HSC
nope lol (thank god) helps that he's in another country too and that i've forgotten his name so i cant 'accidentally' google him lol

Smokee

HSC
According to this sister he has moved to Canberra and may be going to England to work. Either way he has turned into an arrogant asshole.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
In Silverwater for rape.

Deadly serious.

5 years.
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking lol

mine's studying some shit at ACU. sporting a really awful haircut. raping old men at greenwood every weekend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)