• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Your friends picking up at a pub or club (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Anyway, my friends can't pick up for shit. They're a bad influence on me.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Go to fannys. Its impossible to go in there and not pick up (if you're so looking for it)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Go to fannys. Its impossible to go in there and not pick up (if you're so looking for it)
Yeah, I hear showing girls how give bottles oral sex works nicely.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
LazyBoy said:
you make sure they dont go home with him/her, or dont kiss him/her. etc. Do you .
oh god no, you have to make sure they don't kiss. it is your duty as a friend. after all, they could get meningococcal disease

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Yeah, I hear showing girls how give bottles oral sex works nicely.
Actually, his technique was rather disturbing. but thats another story.

And stacie, in that case, I certainly hope you have had your meningococcal vaccination!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Actually, his technique was rather disturbing. but thats another story.

And stacie, in that case, I certainly hope you have had your meningococcal vaccination!
The vaccination was only type C. The one that's more dangerous and has more cases is B.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I think its more scary that you even know that!!!
BTW, should my arm still be sore ~57 hrs after having a tetanus needle?

transcendent

HSC
N/A
the sole purpose of my friends going out is to pick up and get some for the night! geez this isn't la la land. though they watch each others backs in case they are too drunk to tell the goods from the bads.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
transcendent said:
the sole purpose of my friends going out is to pick up and get some for the night! geez this isn't la la land. though they watch each others backs in case they are too drunk to tell the goods from the bads.
That's some top notch wingmen.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
LazyBoy said:
well i was joking, but i wouldnt mind getting with one of your friends and then having you join in. Sounds like every guys fantasy.
well, last time i went out, it was with 3 guys and 2 girls. both girls had boyfriends.
then i met another male friend.
sure, go ahead and hook up with my male friends. as long as i can watch and take photos for my own sexual satisfaction.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
you didn't make much sense, but i wouldn't go home with a guy, and i wouldn't let my friend go home with a random either.
you sound like a fat manager. there'a always a fat manager with a group of attractive girls who stops them from doing anything remotely fun.

LazyBoy

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
well, last time i went out, it was with 3 guys and 2 girls. both girls had boyfriends.
then i met another male friend.
sure, go ahead and hook up with my male friends. as long as i can watch and take photos for my own sexual satisfaction.
some how you know thats not what i mean.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
SashatheMan said:
you must be one of those ennoying friends who interupts and bugs yuo as yuo're about to pick up
no not really....if i think my friend is getting themselves into shit...I do everything i can to prevent it...thats what being a GOOD friend is all about, and they are thankful for that...unlike some of u ppl, who could not give a fuck.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
zahid said:
no not really....if i think my friend is getting themselves into shit...I do everything i can to prevent it...thats what being a GOOD friend is all about, and they are thankful for that...unlike some of u ppl, who could not give a fuck.
They're grown adults, they can make their own decisions, its not your place to try and make their decisions for them.
If a guy comes upto my friends, and I can tell they're not into it, I will pull them away or whatever, but if they are into the guy then I don't feel its my place to try and stop them.
Personally, I think you're stepping in and taking a role that isn't your right to take.

ShAdow_FaX

HSC
yea i totally agree with u hispta....i mean being a GOOD friend is letting your friends have fun while they still can instead of being one of those annoying, uptight bitches that hang off ur every move like a mother...we are all adults, all capable of making our own decisions...sure u should give ur opinion and make sure they know wot they're doing, but anything besides that is none of ur right..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)