• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Your Top/worst Subject? (1 Viewer)

ital101

HSC
I just thought I'd post again.

I was wondering if anyone is in the same situation as me.

I used to do 2U Mathematics (Advanced). I dropped and changed to Business Studies? Anyone else do the same and how's it working for you?

Ohh I needed God's help so bad with 2U Advanced Maths. It was a wonder they let me change though, dropped it at the end of Yr 11 Term 1. I guess the fact that I was ranked 23rd/23 and so far had received 39% / 100% for the subject had something to do with it. So yeah, 2U Advanced Maths was definitely my worst subject in Term 1 this yr!!!! :D Oh dear, thank goodness I dropped (changed)!

- Rico

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
ital101 said:
I just thought I'd post again.

I was wondering if anyone is in the same situation as me.

I used to do 2U Mathematics (Advanced). I dropped and changed to Business Studies? Anyone else do the same and how's it working for you?

Ohh I needed God's help so bad with 2U Advanced Maths. It was a wonder they let me change though, dropped it at the end of Yr 11 Term 1. I guess the fact that I was ranked 23rd/23 and so far had received 39% / 100% for the subject had something to do with it. So yeah, 2U Advanced Maths was definitely my worst subject in Term 1 this yr!!!! :D Oh dear, thank goodness I dropped (changed)!

- Rico
yes 2U to general

love general so much more my memory ability when it comes to maths.

My maths teacher was a bit dissapointed as for i could do 2U just always fucked up in exams oh well cest la vive

HSC
coming first in english advanced, legal studies and french continuers.
my worst subjects are maths and maths extension 1- i'm coming 7th in both

Robin Hood

HSC
ital101 said:

- Rico
Hey dude, okay i'm sort of in your shoes, i love maths yet due to being lazy throuhgout the whole year im averaging 35%. I'm putting the hard yakka in now and im expecting a solid pass and will be starting and finishing strong in 2U maths for yr 12 :D

fuzzy09

HSC
Best: Extention English - 1st :karate:
Worst : 2U Maths - God dont ask... :bomb:

jeez, shud i just drop 2U maths to general?
my maths teacher say that, im gonna be fucked if i do because of the way they scale the general maths HSC?

please tell me his wrong.. :(

bubblesss

HSC
fuzzy09 said:
Best: Extention English - 1st :karate:
Worst : 2U Maths - God dont ask... :bomb:

jeez, shud i just drop 2U maths to general?
my maths teacher say that, im gonna be fucked if i do because of the way they scale the general maths HSC?

please tell me his wrong.. :(

all i'll say is that last year the dux of our school got 99.95 and he did general maths so there. if u do good in it scaling can't hurt ya.:)

youngminii

Banned
HSC
bubblesss said:
all i'll say is that last year the dux of our school got 99.95 and he did general maths so there. if u do good in it scaling can't hurt ya.:)
Yeah but I bet he'd have gotten 100 if he did 2u =D

chltmddus112

HSC
i came first in both physics and esl

my worst is.. umm.. business studies and software design

ranked 28 / 57 and 6 / 14

Icystealer

HSC
My best would have to be Food Technology
Worst is definately English/Ext English

wendus

krawr.
HSC
best - adv. eng.
worst - ext 1 maths.

fucking hate ext 1 maths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)