Your Top/worst Subject? (1 Viewer)

michael1990

HSC
My top subject is Business and IT

Worse is ECONOMICS!

HELP???

HSC
Top: Business studies.
Worst: I'm not doing bad in any of them, but prolly english.

Deadlyned

HSC
Hey everyone,
My top subject would have the be Math [Pwnting them all ;) ],
Does anyone else not get english???? I doing ok (mid-high 80's) but does anyone else not get any of it, and all they do is talk bullcrap in their essays????

bored of sc

HSC
Deadlyned said:
Hey everyone,
My top subject would have the be Math [Pwnting them all ;) ],
Does anyone else not get english???? I doing ok (mid-high 80's) but does anyone else not get any of it, and all they do is talk bullcrap in their essays????
i join that club you speak off - the anti-english club :)

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
People who talk bullcrap in their english essays, while getting away with it at school, will get hammered at the HSC.

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Top: English I'd say without hesitation because it always has been my best subject from about mid year 8. My marks arent too good but i relation to the rest of the class I'm topping it by a fair way. In the tasks we have had so far (not assess tasks) I have come first and in the Assess Task I came equal top. Pretty happy with that :)

Worst: Bio or PDHPE. I have under performed in them so far.

FugitiveGirl

HSC
Best Subject: English advanced, o.o apparently my teacher "loves" me LOL

Worst Subject: Ext 1 Maths. Ugh I have a teacher with an extremely thick accent and I cannot understand him at all. The exam is this wednesday and I have no clue about functions at all. Crap. Cramming time (lol, alliteration)

The Kaiser

HSC
I do consistantly in all my subjects, but I find Maths the easiest, just simply because it is easier to understand the formulae and concepts.

My worst would be Physics probably because I'm not really interested in it.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Then why'd you do it Eric? :p Why not a social science?

The Kaiser

HSC
Aerath said:
Then why'd you do it Eric? :p Why not a social science?
I originally wanted to do either Legal Studies or Business Studies but I wanted to focus more on the "Mathematical" subjects (Chemistry and Physics) :) And Biology is an really easy subject IMO. Plus I'd thought that Physics would help me with 3 unit Calculus and 4 unit Mechanics.

But seeing how only a little amount of Physics has to do with either of those topics I'm regretting my decision ever since...

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
The Kaiser said:
I originally wanted to do either Legal Studies or Business Studies but I wanted to focus more on the "Mathematical" subjects (Chemistry and Physics) :) And Biology is an really easy subject IMO. Plus I'd thought that Physics would help me with 3 unit Calculus and 4 unit Mechanics.

But seeing how only a little amount of Physics has to do with either of those topics I'm regretting my decision ever since...
I honestly do not think that Chemistry is related to Mathematics in any ways. If it is, it is probably minute.

Or do you mean subjects that are like Mathematics where you don't have to write essays and where answer options are limited?

The Kaiser

HSC
lyounamu said:
I honestly do not think that Chemistry is related to Mathematics in any ways. If it is, it is probably minute.

Or do you mean subjects that are like Mathematics where you don't have to write essays and where answer options are limited?
Well with the whole "Balancing Equations" and calculating molars and patterns of electrons in shells, formula for organic alkanes, ketones etc and measuring atomic weights determining percentage compositions etc. They involve numbers and analysis of data.

But yeah the acutal mathematical content is minute.

fjnpenguin

HSC
best: either physics or software design and development
worst: geography:sleep: (so boring, stupid school forced me to do it)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:

Our school (or maybe it's just our class), seem to get a lot of work in Chemistry that involves Mathematics.

Ppen

HSC
BEST: Mathematics (93%) and Math Extension (75-80%.....But still 1st in the subject :uhhuh: )

WORST: Chemistry (english when the time comes..)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
fjnpenguin said:
best: either physics or software design and development
worst: geography:sleep: (so boring, stupid school forced me to do it)
How can a school force you to do Geography?

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
What maths are you doing in chemistry Aerath? I'm curious as I can't remember really doing any maths in prelim chem.

bored of sc

HSC
Mark576 said:
What maths are you doing in chemistry Aerath? I'm curious as I can't remember really doing any maths in prelim chem.
i am not aerath but balancing chemical equations and electron bonding stuff incorporates mathsy stuff - well thats what i think

bored of sc

HSC
By the way, how's extension 2 maths Mark - I'm in a debate with whether I should do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)