Youth Fest 2005 (1 Viewer)

Mike iE

HSC
sure am. haven't seen Frenzal for ages and im getting into Useless ID now.
Gonna be a big weekend, a mates band is playing at Manly the night before, so we're gonna find somewhere to sleep on the Saturday night, then head on down to Dee Why

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i will go to c frenzal, f*ck they r amazing...gotta luv em

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
jay from frenzal lives in the street beside me.

and i used to work with gordy.

their music gets kinda boring after you turn 12 though.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
naaaaa the music is stiil entertain after u have had a few

teenie

HSC
yahuh think im going, should be sweet especially since its got the two most important things: live music and skating... hopefully il get some awesome shots. oh and i gota agree with cappen, frenzal are rad as, they signed my mates car at some gig hehe! funny lot of dudes

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
Teenis is deff with it then...BOS meet at youth fest '05

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
typo

Teenie*.......................

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i say a riot should b started, create sum havoc for the po

!lukey!

HSC
definately will be there saw them at BDO 2005 and they were mad. i broke my leg three weeks ago and will still have the cast on but am definately still seeing them lol

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
well neither, i jsut thought id add sumthin different in

teenie

HSC
haha! i know cappen why dont you enter the skate comp and pressuming you cant skate bring it to a totally different level or better still get a whole lot of random people and create the biggest streaking havoc in histroy!!! now that's different!!! :p

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
dnt tempt me....my skatin is shit now, i was like half decent, then i got lazy n i film skate comps instead....

would u streak with me teenie

teenie

HSC
haha!!! i duno... you sure you dont mind me scaring everyone away??? that's something you need to decide.

includng me in your streaking event will risk putting yourself and everyone else there in great danger of severe eye damage but if i dont yank my gear off and am left in the corner to enjoy the view (of dudes only of course), i think all will be rad as :p however, if you do persist then....... YAHUH :D its all in YOUR hands cappen

wow!! i go to comps too, i dont film though, i take heaps and heaps of photos!!! love it!!! :p

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
teenie said:
haha!!! i duno... you sure you dont mind me scaring everyone away??? that's something you need to decide.

includng me in your streaking event will risk putting yourself and everyone else there in great danger of severe eye damage but if i dont yank my gear off and am left in the corner to enjoy the view (of dudes only of course), i think all will be rad as :p however, if you do persist then....... YAHUH :D its all in YOUR hands cappen
do u sayin u wanna meet me ay....

teenie said:
wow!! i go to comps too, i dont film though, i take heaps and heaps of photos!!! love it!!! :p
theres a comp saturday at summer hill, my friend told me bout it...

teenie

HSC
oh really? thanks! there's actually a demo at maroubra for 88 footwear this saturday too!! was meant to be at bondi but moved... it would've been soooo much better at bondi cos Unpaid Debt, Radio, General Disarray, The Roll On Effect, Arcadia Steal, Skin & Wood, Parabin, Eli are all playing from 11:30 - 5pm, but duno whats going on now cos of the swap...

i soooo wana go but duno if i can cos its my little godchild's birthday!!!! but there are soooo many skate comps coming up though, cos of "youth week" so i guess its no biggie if i miss it...

ahaha! meet you, i implied no such thing!!! i think its your wishful thinking getting the better of you again cappen :p i think YOU'RE the one who wants to meet me seeing that you told me bout the upcoming comp haha! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)