Youth Fest 2005 (1 Viewer)

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Exactly one week till youth fest yay!

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
and its a gud week to with the events that are on....

chair_stapler

HSC
N/A
Im going should be fucking awesome

I have been waiting so long to see strung out live, frenzal should also be mad

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
teenie said:
haha!!! i duno... you sure you dont mind me scaring everyone away??? that's something you need to decide.

includng me in your streaking event will risk putting yourself and everyone else there in great danger of severe eye damage but if i dont yank my gear off and am left in the corner to enjoy the view (of dudes only of course), i think all will be rad as :p however, if you do persist then....... YAHUH :D its all in YOUR hands cappen

i persist, u shall have to lose ur clothes and streak for us...mmm yum teenie streaking, lol

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Youth Fest 2005 draws closer and closer... !!!

3 more days!!!!

Argh its going to be so good.

Hope everyone who goes has a total ball.

teenie

HSC
YAY!!!! youth fest tomorrow!!! hope to see all you guys there... should be good hmmmm fingers crossed!!! :D

and NO i will NOT be streaking!!!! sorry to break so many hearts... :p

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i hope the weather isnt gay...that would shit me

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
I went, it was pretty good, except when the bouncer took the body board away. That kid who was standing on it was a champ haha.

A one stage i was helping to hold him up, till someone had the bright idea of "on three we fling the board sideways, and the kid flew off" Poor little dude, but he was ok :)

Plus there was this guy crouching down, and people were running up using his back as a launching pad, flying into the mosh.

My shoulder is a bit sore but other than that i had a ball.

Youth Festmade front page of Manly Daily too.

So what were your thoughts?

teenie

HSC
it was gay!!! gayest event ive ever been to!!! NO ONE moshed PROPERLY, they were forming gay death circles and carrying on like idiots!!! hardly no one was even into the music and basically no one could skate - twas a gay ass comp i got absolutely no good shots what-so-ever!!! i was soooooo not into it so i left, went and bummed in the city instead... i duno if i had high expectations or what but i wont be going again.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
teenie said:
it was gay!!! gayest event ive ever been to!!! NO ONE moshed PROPERLY, they were forming gay death circles and carrying on like idiots!!! hardly no one was even into the music and basically no one could skate - twas a gay ass comp i got absolutely no good shots what-so-ever!!! i was soooooo not into it so i left, went and bummed in the city instead... i duno if i had high expectations or what but i wont be going again.
Skank Circle more like it. Just because you didn't go in there... Go in and shoulder charge randoms = good fun.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
INXS said:
Skank Circle more like it. Just because you didn't go in there... Go in and shoulder charge randoms = good fun.

im just checkin im not misreading it...but are u callin teenie a skank my boy

chair_stapler

HSC
N/A
Does anyone in this forum no what the circle pit is for, it is for skanking not running in and shoulder charging people.

The bands played quite good but there where to many stupid dee why shits trying to crowd surf.

teenie

HSC
ohhhhhh so true chair stapler!!! they were sooooooooo gay!!! i was walking around and some local chicks just stared at me and go "omg they're like, EVERYWHERE!!!!"

THEY!!! THEY!!! is THAT all we are, meh!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)