Yr 11 performance (1 Viewer)

ttong

HSC
too verbose? guess is should take that into account for my next legal studies responses. i received 14/15 for mine. not sure where i went wrong cause i couldnt read the teacher's comment :rolleyes:

bored of sc

HSC
jellybelly59 said:
19/25 for legal studies :(
That's still pretty good.

And well done on extension.

Oh, I got 11/15 for an english listening task, which was pretty dud.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
vicked914 said:
I got 1st in everything.

i got 100% in every single tests/ assessments i've done this year.
Oh yeah - and Othello was white? :)

Sezenator

HSC
im doing really bad this year...i lost motivation by the end of last year. im gettin better as i go, pushing my self more to study, but then i keep tellin myself that it doesn't count so i dunno, im kinda stuck in the middle :( any avice pplz?

bored of sc

HSC
Sezenator said:
im doing really bad this year...i lost motivation by the end of last year. im gettin better as i go, pushing my self more to study, but then i keep tellin myself that it doesn't count so i dunno, im kinda stuck in the middle :( any avice pplz?
Hang in there. There are so many people in your shoes. *Cough* me *cough*.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
bored of sc said:
Hang in there. There are so many people in your shoes. *Cough* me *cough*.
Yeah, I've had times where I've lost motivation - but when i get my results back (when they're good) it motivates me to work harder.

Don't worry if you go bad this year - it's better that you can identify your weaknesses and improve next year.

ImAgInE94

HSC
WOW!
you guys have had soo many already compared to me! all i have had is like a few mini assessment tasks and my half yearlies in the next two weeks

Zebrac

HSC
For anyone wondering, if you dont want to, dont even bother to try in year 12. The only subject you need to pay attention to in the preliminary course is maths. nothing is counted in year 11, and nothing learned in year 11 is used in year 12 (except maths). But that dosnt mean Im encouriging you to bludge. Its important to know that if you screw up year 11 accidentally, learn from it and dont make the same mistake in year 12. You only get 2 year 12's, and the year 11 dosnt count.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)