yr 12 bio difficulty (1 Viewer)

over9k

HSC
i've been looking through my heinemann book and it's got some pretty weird stuff in here :/

i came to bio from business services cauz it was so bludgy and i've been topping the class since term 1.. -.-"

however some things that are kinda worrying me for bio is stuff like
- isolating genes using restriction enzymes
- protein synthesis (translation)
- codominance

(pretty much everything with formulas and diagrams.. must i memorise the capture-recapture formula?:santa:)

i think for an option topic we're doing communication next yr.. if i did relatively well in bio this yr, do u's think i'll be able to pull it off in yr 12?

note that i've REALLY REALLY REALLY been horrible at science yr 7-10

beentherdunthat

HSC
over9k said:
i've been looking through my heinemann book and it's got some pretty weird stuff in here :/

i came to bio from business services cauz it was so bludgy and i've been topping the class since term 1.. -.-"

however some things that are kinda worrying me for bio is stuff like
- isolating genes using restriction enzymes
- protein synthesis (translation)
- codominance

(pretty much everything with formulas and diagrams.. must i memorise the capture-recapture formula?:santa:)

i think for an option topic we're doing communication next yr.. if i did relatively well in bio this yr, do u's think i'll be able to pull it off in yr 12?
Yep! Definitely. Bio = easy subject.

Check out the biology resource section, and look for my posts. The notes I provided the links to are practically what you have to memorize, understand and regurgitate. Simple and easy.

Co-dominance = EASY ... thats not even memorizing its just understanding...

protein synthesis... it'll come up so many times, you'll laugh about it by the end.

isolating genes... It's basically a few steps lol. That's all. Very simple.

Stop stressing. You did the right thing. You'll ace it in no time ;)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Year 12 Biology is far easier and much more interesting than Year 11 Biology. For me Year 11 Biology sucked....thank god that wasn't enough to make me drop it...

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
yeah bio is a cool subject....more interesting than yr 11

itll take some time to grasp the concepts, but you konw itll all pay off in the end, shouldnt be too hard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)