Yr 12- Make it the best!! (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Well thats one day of school down, to bad we cant start the HSC course till the VET work placements finished, of course it hasnt stopped a few of my teachers ;)

dezzy

HSC
oh mi god!
:eek:
can i just ask one question? did i really start this thread? omg1 how cool am i?
sum gr8 discussions goin on here ay?
:p
Yea, one day of school down- it wasnt too bad either...im just confused on whether i shood drop geography or keep it..im scared if i drop it then i mite not do so well in my other subjects which could lower my uai....hmm, the decisions!
oh! we got invited to this discovery day next year at the UOW!! I cant wait! we get to go and sit in lectures and see what uni life is really like and see if it is for us or not...now its the big decision on what sessions to go to...
cheeeri-o!

dezzy

HSC
we got our assessment schedule's 2day aswell...ARGH! not good................
all of my assessment's seem to be on a monday- not cool!!
oh well- i'll live...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::
1 more wk for us =\ then its real hsc mode
I wish we only had it for a week, stupid 3 or 4 weeks, 2 weeks for VET people and we have crossroads in week 3.

dezzy

HSC
we have crossroads in week 3.
OMG! We had crossroads last week of last term- if we are talkin about the same thing here, you will absolutly love it! it was an awsome day... well worth it!

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
GRR at girra..we have it permananlty on our timetables.. every second week..

:chainsaw: i';ve done it alreddy!

Originally posted by alby
oi watz crossroads?
its like a mandatory course that yr 11s have to complete for thei prelim cert.. umm its like PE but in a cmpacted course... like drugs... health problems.. yeah more like PE stuff.. :)
at mac fields we had guest speakers :) its was quite good :) most schools have a camp... and those that stay at school [like i did] complete booklets.,,.. but we had a good time :)

dezzy

HSC
crossroads rocked~
we had Paul Dillion from Triple J come chat wiff us bout alchihol n stuff..he was sooo cool! seriously, everyone learnt heaps..lol
we even got FREE CONDOMS!! scooooooooore! ahaha!
SAFE SEX IS DA BOMB! KA BOOOOOMB!
ahaha!
crazee me!

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
lol
lucky you..LOL free condoms ahahahahaa
we had police come in to tork to us about safe driving.. they scared the shit out of us on driving by giving us powerpoints of like dead peopel being pulled from wrekcages.. rather grusome..
we had a guiest speaker who was a paraplegic from a car accident when he was 17 :( quite sad :(

dezzy

HSC
yea? thats no good
we had 4 gay/lesbians come in and talk to us about homosexuality and they told us that we had to call them every single name we could think of that would refer to a gay or lesbian...was quite fun, but heaps interesting too...

meh

DAMN i feel sooooo old reading all this

and so happy that some of you have the right attitude, i really dont want to sound condescending but you'll miss this guys -i do!- all the wicked stuff to do with yr 12 will fly by so appreciate it all.

Take photos, before you know it, you'll be in my shoes, nervoursly chewing off the fragments of fingernails u have left :S

Good on u guys, u rock!

Anna

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)