Yr12 Jerseys: Whats Urs Like?? (1 Viewer)

chris42

HSC
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
LOL yeah year 12 this year took a while to organise it and yeah - we left it to the last minute LOL
A classic trait of our school, 'leaving things to the last minute'

ruella

ours suck! lol - it looks a bit like a rugby jersey - really thick, horizontal white and yellow lines, w/two really thin brown lines on the white...it makes us look a bit like bumblebees...
AND we don't get nicknames on the back either - something to do w/our school's rep? :confused:??
at least we got it for over a term tho ~shrugs~..s

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah footy jerseys r good for winter - they're thick! wear it to bed :p

scandal

HSC
You should all count yourselves lucky - we are STILL waiting for our jeseys - wont get them till after our first exams and we arent allowed to wear them during exams cause they arent part of "school uniform". Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want a refund.

Someone picked white as the main colour - really user friendly too
Double ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

chris42

HSC
Well I'm glad I'm not alone, sounds like quite a few people experienced 'gersey problems' :-s

kokeshi

HSC
N/A
really? still? that's crazy. and I thought we had jersey problems.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Yeah, at the Fort we were waiting until term three this year, which we were very vocal about. Of course, we've been very... er... interpretive... about uniform for the last twenty odd years, so not all THAT much changed. Ours are maroon and white (retch) with varying altitude of school crest on the left breast. Mine has "FIAT LVX" under the crest ("let there be light") and "THE SHRINK" on the back.

edit: kokeshi can tell you about her own jersey

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Some of ours had to be sent back because people's names were spelt wrong.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
We had no problems with our jerseys, probably because we ordered them before we started Yr 12... I still wear mine to uni and it's actually still in good condition, canterbury do make good jerseys... I managed to get "Figjam" on the back of mine which still proves to be amusing. If you can't work out what "Figjam" means, think about it.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I'm class of 2004, but our captains have already organised our jerseys. It's good though...gets everything over and done with, so then they can concentrate on their work.

Ours are Champion, dark blue, light blue, and white. They're funky indeed. Our school is pretty strict on us not wearing them, but after the trials, they don't really care, so we start wearing them from then! I can't wait to get ours

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
What did you get on the back?

frazzle

HSC
well, we dont get our jerseys till mid next term, so we only have a term to wear them, and the final design isn't really decided yet, how's that for last minute huh? but we can have two names, one at the back and a name at the front.

HSC
we just got our jerseys but we're not allowed to wear them till term 2....wtf...and with ours your only allowed to have a name at the front. nevertheless im pretty happy with ours, the schools colours are blue green and white and looks pretty descent.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
i loveeeee our jerseys ! =P even though they were supposed to be canterbury, we got trisports instead and they look SOOO damn fUnky. just got 'em last week too.. it's maroon, dark blue & white -- i likez ! =)

The Bograt

boredofuni
HSC
Caringbah High got their new ones for this year, they are quite good, all cotton, elastic cuffs (perfect for keeping sleeve above elbow on hotter days) but alas they are green, orange and white (good ol' caringbah)
unfortunately they are about 80% white, which I dont really like
but im happy with them

santaslayer

HSC
ours is red, blue and white with the big 03 at the back and our skool crest on the left breast
it looks really cool but the ashit thing about it is that right in the mddle of no where, theres this white cum stain looking thing. (coz our jersy is suppose to give the effect of paint being splased onto us)....and well , ea, the white "cum stain" is convieniently placed in the middle of our shirt......lol

emskii

oh god dont talk about jerseys... ours is sooo ugly its like cream with green, marron and a blue stripe

and were no allowed to get anything written on the back!!

ive already got mine confiscated for wearing it when i wasnt meant to

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Originally posted by emskii
oh god dont talk about jerseys... ours is sooo ugly its like cream with green, marron and a blue stripe

and were no allowed to get anything written on the back!!

ive already got mine confiscated for wearing it when i wasnt meant to
do u go to my school?
if u do.. dont blame me for designing it blame half the grade that voted for it :p
my friend got hers confiscated too..
i dont really understand why they confiscate it.. it isnt that hard to wear it during out of school times and people still know what school you go to.. it could be like promoting our school through wearing the jerseys lol

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)