• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Yr7's have no respect O_^ (1 Viewer)

daniiwm

HSC
i hate yr 7-9 there is no respect would never have acted the way they do
there just sluts

Genshin

HSC
I would man-up but Im a girl XD! haha

oh yeah and there is always heaps of graffitti on the back of the doors where two little shits are having a bitch about each other

"Kelly is a slut and a hore"

"ur the slut - i hate ppl who cant spell - dont be a hippocrit"

<----------------------actual example from our school XD class hey?

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Re: 回复: Re: Yr7's have no respect O_^

I know when i was in year 7 I would not step a toe out of line with the year 12's i would NEVER push in line at the canteen.

These year 7 kids are too rude. not even just to seniors but teachers,they do not obey them they swear at them and treat them like crap,

at my school when they are in year 6 two schools come in on a tuesday( in which year 7 is made up of the next year) they know there way around so gone are the days of sending them to the wrong place.

asdf.cosmo

HSC
I agree. I was so scared of seniors, I would basically try to give them a 3 metre clearance where possible.

Now I'm a senior and no one is scared of me! Gah!

I hate it when they just crowd around in the corridors, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CORRIDORS, no less, and you have to push past them ALL THE TIME.
Then they get all angry with you because you've pushed them out of your way. Well, if you didn't stand in my way, you wouldn't have an issue, would you?

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
we actually at assembly got the captains and vice's to tell the entire school that we actually notice (as the older students) there lack of respect and bad behaviour and do not like it at all

jazzbaby

HSC
at my school
the year 7s arent that bad..
but year 9 's are a different story.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I dunno, but I really don't like going into classes who are age groups older than me. I guess I am intimidated by them. :p

The rest of the school is pretty cool....well, maybe except for our Yr 10s. :p

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Lol, on my first day of year 7, I heard a Year 12 say to his friend, "Geez, they're getting smaller every year."
I told him, "No, you idiot, you're just getting taller!"

ital101

HSC
Genshin said:
Has anyone else noticed this disturbing trend of a lack of respect for yr12s from younger years?

When I was in yr7 I was terrified of the yr12s - I wouldnt ever have like, made eye contact let alone pushed in front of them, been rude etc etc

Our yr7s are like tiny possessed gremlins, and I dont like it! (they really are small though - I dont rememeber being that short) XD

They will probably grow up to be mass-murderers, its inevitable really.
Year Seveners are awesome. I love them, they're so cute (NOT in a pedophile kinda way). Yes, got to love Year Seveners, what with their naivity and poor sense of direction and self identity, they're a laugh. We were all there once.

As for the lack of respect? Maybe they just don't respect you because your a complete arse? I wouldn't respect anyone who called me a gremlin!

Madonna mia! Vaffanculo me!

Genshin

HSC
lol u still have a year of school to go - no one respects yr11z....

jks jks

for the record gremlin was positively a nice way of describing them compared to what it was suggested i use..

HSC
pretty much the same at our school. except tis the entire school that has no respect for the year 12's. no one could really give a shit T-T"

Caitlin63

:-)
HSC
The Year 9's at our school are the problem... they are so stupid, keep trying to have fist fights with year 12's lol.....

Last year my friend who is the gentlest guy ever got grabbed round the neck by this kid who was in year 8 at the time. My friend threw one punch and this kid was on the ground and needed to be rescued by his big brother. All i could think was what an idiot why would you pick a fight with someone twice your size???

Lol and the most annoying one the guys want to ducktape to the footy post on muck-up day. I will go to the oval just to laugh.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
They're young and not completely matured, so you can't be too hard on them [no sexual innuendo here]

emo-kid-91

Cheer me up?
HSC

emytaylor164 said:
at my school when they are in year 6 two schools come in on a tuesday( in which year 7 is made up of the next year) they know there way around so gone are the days of sending them to the wrong place.
at my school, the room numbers only go up to 20. we tell them to go find room 21, because the orientation teacher needs to see them there. the last group of kids i told to go do that actually ran around for half an hour trying to find it. stupid little morons. they had a map of the school and everything.

last year, another teacher actually backed us up. :D

i'm going to miss doing that.

miche11e

HSC

lol the yr 7's are fine - at first they were annoying till they got bruised enuf to figure out they were supposed to walk on the left side of the hallway and NEVER to stop in the middle of a hallway... they respect us...

Its the yr 11's who are getting cocky - on trials they took over the senior study (which only yr 12's are allowed to use) and they used all of our stuff and so we put up signs all around it on the morning of religion and they ripped some of them down and changed all of the yr 12 signs to yr 11 signs and just stupid stuff like that... were getting them back big time on muckup day - and were mucking up the senior study so they can clean it or go complain or whatever... we have to think up something really good cos they are the biggest bitches out

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
only have that problem with year 11 .. split year 11/12 campus

they dont know what move is!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)