zhanghsc or sigma science for physics (1 Viewer)

bernkastel

HSC
sigma science: closer, cheaper,
available teachers: samuel edwin & chris, jake, aaron & chris

zhangshsc (strathfield): better?
available teachers: Mr Lai, Mr Phan, Mr Cheng

yes ik school starts in a few days but i still need help deciding lol

edwxnsamuel

HSC
Yo, I've never seen my name been mentioned backwards, but let me offer u some fresh insights 😙. I'm assuming you're Y11 because you've mentioned the Y11 teachers first of all haha.

I think both centres have a lot to offer you, and I know I'm biased towards Sigma but genuinely don't want to take away from Zhangs either in this instance. First of all, I think location is a big factor, Sigma is located in Parra and Zhangs has locations closer to the Epping / Chatswood area, so from that point of view, I would weigh that very heavily. Both centres definitely have their own fair share of extremely highly qualified tutors, so I don't think there is anyone who's "winning" in that regard, but I can say that all our content is personally vetted by Chris who has over 20 years of experience in schools and was also a HSC marker if that interests you 😊.

Both centres have extremely amazing results, we had a student achieve a State Rank in Physics in 2023 and sooooo many 97's LOL, but Zhangs also had fkn cracking results (no joke unbelievable 😫) for 2023 so you should definitely take a look at their results too.

The teaching quality is very high at both centres, and speaking for Sigma, generally most students find the content engaging and delivered in a very application-focused manner that helps them succeed at school! I will add, that if you do go to any of the schools of the school-specific classes that we offer, there is also a unique class dynamic that really pushes for success. A couple of my Girra's and Normo's from 2023 did amazing last year and we pulled Rank 1 at both schools (including Baulko with yours truly, Chris) so I think there are also amazing results to show on our part as well 😁😁

Overall, I hope this helps you make a more informed choice and best of luck with your future endeavors! Feel free to message me about anything Sigma or school related!

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad

Take a trial - I guarantee you'll be satisfied.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)