Zhangs any good if I’m failing chemistry??? (1 Viewer)

woodentable

HSC
I’m not failing but I reckon I’m cutting it pretty close. And all the Zhang kids are getting band 6s so is it gonna be too hard? Also, I am in year 11 rn ans I’m gonna be in year 12 next term but they’ve already started the term for year 12 so… I already have a private chem tutor right now but I feel like they’re not covering enough depth so I still have to go over and learn a bunch of stuff myself, which is my problem.

indeed

HSC
You can always try the no-obligation 2 weeks trials for Zhangs

band6yesplease

HSC
I’m not failing but I reckon I’m cutting it pretty close. And all the Zhang kids are getting band 6s so is it gonna be too hard? Also, I am in year 11 rn ans I’m gonna be in year 12 next term but they’ve already started the term for year 12 so… I already have a private chem tutor right now but I feel like they’re not covering enough depth so I still have to go over and learn a bunch of stuff myself, which is my problem.
Surely if it's not working for you you can just stop going/having tutoring? If you think your current tutor isn't being the most effectively definitely look for a new one because that's simply a waste of your money and time.
Definitely give it a go I reckon, what's there to lose?

drinkster

HSC
Uni Grad
personally i'd recommend considering dropping the subject, there is really no point pushing the issue any further it will only create more stress and pain

waynehumphries21

HSC
honestly just drop. i think you're gonna fail and your private chem tutor is bleeding money for your parents. making you not only a leech but also disappointment. just drop

THErealDRINKSTER

HSC
In year 11 i was in a similar position to you (I was failing!!!). So deciding whether to go to ace or not, I eventually chose the latter as i felt that it my time may be better spent on english :)

woodentable

HSC
personally i'd recommend considering dropping the subject, there is really no point pushing the issue any further it will only create more stress and pain
but the thing is, is that I’m planning to drop bio since I’m not really passionate in it and like I am getting alright grades but yeah idk depends on how my prelims go I guess??

carrotsss

HSC
but the thing is, is that I’m planning to drop bio since I’m not really passionate in it and like I am getting alright grades but yeah idk depends on how my prelims go I guess??
don’t worry they’re just trolling they always post on every thread at the same time w stuff like that

it’s definitely salvageable and yr12 chem is wayyy better than y11 chem

goodcat911

HSC
try different studying method to previous ones, do free trial lessons and gain an insight to which tutoring works best for u (optional), find and fix the reason behind low marks (u said it was the depth so read through textbooks/watch vids/ask school teacher), notice any specific sections (theory or calculations) where u tend to be weaker in and practice them more... yeah thats all i got lol

johnnnCENAAAA

HSC
if you are failing then try harder instead of justifying a tutor lazy ass
you should be able to do any subject without tutoring unless ur asian cus they only smart bc they have tutoring
i used zero tutoring and i still aced my hsc exams definitely

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)