Zuh? (1 Viewer)

budj

HSC
Paroissien said:
ah its a requirement man...they expect us to be top performers and go on to do phd's and shit, hence the name phb...ah well atleast its something ill enjoy doing, rather than doing enlish :p

mewcou

You best be watchin what you say about the english *shakes fist in a tired and surly manner*

:p

alphatango

Resident Geek
HSC
N/A
Well, let's remember that we're talking about HSC English, and then we can all live happily on the same side.

Paroissien

HSC
budj said:
ah its a requirement man...they expect us to be top performers and go on to do phd's and shit, hence the name phb...ah well atleast its something ill enjoy doing, rather than doing enlish :p
Good luck then

lappang

Dunaferr NK soon FCK
HSC
N/A
Ziff said:
3 months isn't long but you pick up a lot of the language. I remember in 2001 I went to Hungary for a month and I learnt a lot. Of course that's mostly forgotten now but that's what happens when you don't get to practice :(
U could always go the the Handball forum on this site and practice there ;)

mewcou

alphatango said:
Well, let's remember that we're talking about HSC English, and then we can all live happily on the same side.
I liked HSC engrish, I did 4 units of it. *shakes fist in a less tired and surly manner*

:p

budj

HSC
lol, yeah hsc english wasn too bad...its just that il prefer a bit of maths and science any day to english :p

alphatango

Resident Geek
HSC
N/A
I did Ext 1 to escape from Advanced. I did Ext 2 to escape from Ext 1. In the end, Ext 2 was the only one for which I had any respect. =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)