STATE RANKING CHEM TUTOR also offering BIO AND MODERN HELP!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Kamal15

HSC
Chem (99 3rd in NSW) Bio (96 12th in NSW) Mod (96) Tutor [FIRST LESSON FREE]

:lol:Heya guys

My name is Kamal Parkash Singh and I graduated from Girraween High School (ranked 22 in NSW in 2008) in 2009. For HSC 2010 students, due to numerous requests I will be offering Chemistry, Biology and Modern History Tutoring.

I am currently based in Toongabbie near Parramatta and providing aid to students in the Parramatta, Blacktown, Penrith, Fairfield, Baulkham Hills and Strathfield area.

MY HSC MARKS
English Advanced 94
Maths 3 unit 96
Maths 4unit 93
Biology 96 (12th in nsw)
Modern history 96
Chemistry (2008) 99 (3rd in nsw)

NSW ATAR 2009: 99.95

MY Credentials

2008 CHEMISTRY MARK 99/100 RANK: 3rd in NSW
Internal Rank: 1/77
  • I completed Chemistry in an accelerated program while in year 11 in 2008
  • I have 300 pages of hand written notes for the entire HSC Syllabus for chemistry as well as 250 pages of past HSC questions for which I have written perfect answers
  • I have hand made posters of the ENTIRE CHEM SYLLABUS which I will be using for tutoring services
  • I have aided numerous students from my GHS 2009 cohort with their chemistry and so have developed and refined my skills to convey information regarding complex ideas and theories
  • I will not adopt a strict formula for success because unfortunately there is none :) Rather I will adopt a particular program for each student to ensure that all areas of the course including practicals are covered in appropriate depth and detail. I TEACH INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY OPTION
2009 MODERN HISTORY INTERNAL RANK 1/29
TRIAL MARK 99/100
HSC MARK: 96/100
  • One of the most common mistakes of the Modern History syllabus is wasting time not knowing what to study from the syllabus.
  • HOWEVER I have developed techniques and notes on particular aspects of the syllabus which have enabled me to achieve the marks outlined above in my trials
  • I attained the highest Trial mark by a student at Girraween High School in Modern History
    MY OPTIONS WERE WIEMAR GERMANY, THE COLD WAR AND LENI RIEFENSTAHL
  • I have almost 40 essays which I have written and have had marked by a senior HSC Marker (who gave them all 19 or 20/20) who has provided in depth anaylsis.
  • I can provide help with numerous elements of essay writing and provide strong understanding of all elements of the Modern History course which are assessable.
2009 BIOLOGY INTERNAL RANK 1/33 TRIAL MARK 94/100
HSC MARK: 96/100 RANK: 12th in NSW
  • I have almost 300 pages of hand written bright coloured notes of the entire biology syllabus covering each dotpoint in sufficent detail
  • I also have almost 200 pages of full mark answers which I have written to outline exam technique for student
  • I also have acquired numerous trial papers and papers from other schools to use during HSC tutoring and aid. I WILL TEACH THE BIOTECHNOLOGY OPTION
  • I have developed a strong passion and desire for Biology and have a refined exam technique for students
Full Details
Where: Mainly at my place which is 5 minutes from toongabbie station (simply because it is hard to carry my posters and resources to other areas). However I do have my license and so I am flexible as to travel if necessary to areas around parramatta and blacktown.​

When: I am currently available for tutoring at almost any time of the week although I do prefer weekend mornings and weekday afternoons. I feel that 1 hour sessions are most effective however this is negotiable. Weekends would work best as they would change very little due to uni next year I AM PARTICULARLY LOOKING FOR STUDENTS IN THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS WHERE I WILL BE COMPLETELY AVAILABLE

How Long: I feel that one hour sessions are most effective for study. However i am very flexible and even if you pay onli for a one hour session i would be prepared to go beyond that if necessary for the explanation of a question or particular dot point without any charge. Apart from this I am also available for 1.5 or 2 hour time slots.

How Much: I am very much negotiable with prices. I currently charge $20 per hour for a small group (3-4 students maximum). I have found this is particulary effective as group discussion among friends fosters greater understanding. Otherwise I charge $25-30 per hour for individual tutoring at my house. These prices may change for travel reasons.
If you are interested or have any further questions PM me or contact me through email or just add for a chat on msn kamalsingh15@hotmail.com
Looking forward to seeing you guys and helping you through the HSC. :sun:

PLUS FOR 4 unit and 3 unit maths tutoring as well as phys help see this guy http://community.boredofstudies.org...aths-physics-hsc-tutoring-paramatta-area.html

Last edited:

Rextu

HSC
Haha Kamalie, good to see you!

I remember coming out of the chem HSC last year and having an argument ofver significant figures and even though he won't admit it, I bet you that's the reason why he was 3rd in the state instead of 1st. ;)

But seriously though, this guy helped not just me, but EVERYONE in our whole cohort so much, even in the week before trials. (I can only speak for chem, though). The depth to which he knows his stuff, even arguing things that would never be asked in exams but where on the syllabus anyway, the dedication all while maintaining a good sense of humour. Even though I wasn't tutored one on one, just the tips I got every now and then from him and the people he had been speaking to, helped me get an exam mark of 91 after an assessment mark of 59.

To put it simply, Kamal > Ahmad Shah Idil. :haha: He even showed me how to reverse parallel park during a free period once ;)

All he needs to do now is get a girlfriend :L

Last edited:

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
Ah Kamal's tutoring service is finally up!

What can I say about the guy. For one, it was a pleasure have his presence both in the classroom and outside. He's quite a captivating fellow and I owe quite a bit to him for not only helping me out with chem but just like sharing advice on how to get through the hsc year. Gosh the whole girraween class of 09 owe him a great deal! Im sure he will be an awesome tutor and anyone who is thinking of pursuing his services will be very pleased in the long run.

Anyone can say "do past papers and you'l be successful" but from what Kamal has taught us, theres more than simply that phrase. Theres no EXACT formula like he says but more so tweeks that can be made, tailored to each individual student. THATS WHAT SEPARATES KAMAL FROM OTHER TUTORS.

I wouldn't be suprised if adds another state rank to his bag of tricks haha. No pressure bud!

LOL at Leo's last comment :p

Last edited:

Acro

HSC
HOLY SMOKES THIS GUYS AWESOME!

Access to his 300 page Chemistry Bible is quite simply...GODLY. In class we'd all nag the hell out of him to let us consult it - it'd usually always take priority over our numerous textbooks.

Kamal is my hero. Enough said.

Last edited:

Kamal15

HSC
thnx a whole heap guys

keep the tutoring enquiries coming, places are filling up

I'm also adding free help on msn to the package:)

wowies08

HSC
some say that he appears on high value banknotes in sweden, and that his earwax tastes like Turkish Delight...all we know is that he's called KAMAL SINGH! :headbang:

yuppsies
I'm breaking my duck from not posting on BoS for this guy ! Without exaggerating tooooooo much, Kamal is a true godsend!
He's helped us so much in the last two years. lols we all turn to him when our teachers get confused by the content or when our books seem contradictory. He knows his stuff =]
Best of all, whenever he'd explain things to us, he'd always make so much more sense than the damn textbooks. He will DEFINITELY make a great tutor.

+ his notes are on another level.
You're already at an advantage with those.
I know because I scabbed them for our chem assessments :D

Kamal15

HSC
yep cheers guys
btw chemistry and biology are starting to fill up faster guys keep the enquiries coming

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
This guy is one of the most talented HSC student this year. This guy state ranked in Chemistry AS AN ACCELERANT. That's an impressive achievement that not many people can attain.

He also does extremely well in other subjects which shows that he is a well-rounded academic student. Highly recommend him.

Kamal15

HSC
This guy is one of the most talented HSC student this year. This guy state ranked in Chemistry AS AN ACCELERANT. That's an impressive achievement that not many people can attain.

He also does extremely well in other subjects which shows that he is a well-rounded academic student. Highly recommend him.
hahaha thnx bud

geez does no one want help in modern??

extra123

HSC
boys and girls do not miss this opportunity! kamal has been a great mentor for our grade and i am telling you that he is a determined student who is always willing to lend a helping hand. the knowledge he gave including exam technique was mainly the reason why i personally obtained a high mark in chemistry (97). i am sure that you will greatly benefit from his service.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Kamal is another dedicated person (alongside with Namu) I've ever heard of. A very nice bloke, and the rest of his achievements describe him really well :). He'll definitely lift the confidence of HSC 2010 students :).

riel

HSC
Hi there, i've sent you an email msg, check it out :wave:

duckcowhybrid

HSC
How the fuck did you get 99/100 raw in Modern? I'm aiming 96-97 raw (I got 78/80 in Prelim) but christ 99 implies 2 25 essays.

Kamal15

HSC
How the fuck did you get 99/100 raw in Modern? I'm aiming 96-97 raw (I got 78/80 in Prelim) but christ 99 implies 2 25 essays.
hahaha yeh thnx
i lost one mark in the first 5 mark short answers
im still kiking myself:vcross::vcross::vcross::vcross::vcross::vcross::vcross:

lol

case88

HSC
I didn't know it was possible to be this clever.

Good one. Even I'm looking forward to your results now. Leftover Girraween pride, y'know. =]

Kamal15

HSC
HAHAHAH
girraween pride definitely man hi5*
but just dont wait too eagerly on my results cos im sure that u like me may be a bit dissapointed
but thnx anyway lol :)
btw kunal ur still an idol at girraween
we all have an aura around ur name

Last edited:

Kamal15

HSC
1 on 1 tutoring is almost full now

bring along 2 friends for group tutoring and ill cut the price to 20$ per hour for all 3 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)