UNSW open day. (1 Viewer)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
current unsw'ers

hows parking? should i drive there?
Campus carparks are staff only below the rooftop level, students and everyone else must pay $3 or was it $5 an hour.

Better to catch public transport, unless you don't mind searching for some quiet streets around Kensington to park your car in and walk a couple of blocks.

Do check out this website:
UNSW Transport - The University of New South Wales

spagbowl

bread.
HSC
Hey eveyone i shall be there with bells on but i was just wondering if anyone else is going with their mum?

I would rather go by myself but she really wants to come with me and i can't tell her no. Will i be the only one?

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Hey eveyone i shall be there with bells on but i was just wondering if anyone else is going with their mum?

I would rather go by myself but she really wants to come with me and i can't tell her no. Will i be the only one?
No you won't be the only one. :)

lychnobity

HSC

No you won't.

I'm unsure if I should go. I haven't really thought of doing any of the courses there yet.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
As much as I love my mom, I'd hate to go to an open day with her.. Wow that sounds really mean D:
Btw what's with the bells?

dux&src

HSC
As much as I love my mom, I'd hate to go to an open day with her.. Wow that sounds really mean D:
The 'bells' as you say, is an idiom for being eager to attend on time and being enthusiatic and all to put in simple words. :lol:

Come on you do advanced english..

spagbowl

bread.
HSC
Yeah this isnt the ideal situation for me my mum is a total stressball and she hates public transport.

Umm the bells thing is just an expression. It means u are enthusiastic about where u are going. :jump:

dux&src

HSC
Yeah this isnt the ideal situation for me my mum is a total stressball and she hates public transport.

Umm the bells thing is just an expression. It means u are enthusiastic about where u are going. :jump:
Well i think it would be quite crowded and such :(..

Yeap youngminii...

boo92

HSC
im coming all the way from tamworth (yeehar) for the open day. my mum is coming too. c yous all there!

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Idioms <.< Never heard that one before actually
And come on I hate english

lol everyone surround spagbowl and start singing "spagbowl's mom has got it going on~"

hollaholla

HSC
im probably heading there yeah but could someone link me to more information on it/?

Liisaaaa

HSC
im undecided weather i should go

i heard that alot of the other Unis are there as well is this true??

kwabon

Banned
HSC
to the guys who are going alone:

before entering any lecture or faculty, scream on top of your lungs "YYYYEEEE OPEN DAY", and hopefully, i must emphasize hopefully, you will save yourself from embarrassment, and other bosers might come looking for you.

(y)

youngminii

Banned
HSC
What if I go to a lecture which no other bosers will attend? I think I'd die from embarassment :burn:

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
^
Bahaha XD

I'll be going to civil engineering and the Co-op lectures, perhaps mechanical engineering and will most probably be dragged to the biomed engineering/med lectures XD

lizajane91

HSC
so if im unable to make it to the open day, is unsw the sort of uni that will let you walk around on other days?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)