UNSW open day. (1 Viewer)

HSC
Um, question about the UNSW Open Day. Does anyone know if this includes the COFA campus? Will it be open for any inspections or anything as well to have a look around? Or will there be any COFA-related information at the main UNSW campus? Just wondering since I'm thinking of it as a possible preference...
What you're looking for is the COFA Spring Fair
19th September - Saturday
COFA Spring Fair 2009 | College of Fine Arts

Vindictus

HSC
y wuz usyd disapointing
For me, I guess it just didn't have the laid-back-ness of UTS. That and their booths and info sessions weren't quite as good as UTS's. UTS was just more user friendly. I guess that's the way both Uni's are, though.

I'm also going UNSW Open Day.

Lukybear

HSC
Im gona go. But I think it might to way early for me.

daniieee

HSC
Hey eveyone i shall be there with bells on but i was just wondering if anyone else is going with their mum?

I would rather go by myself but she really wants to come with me and i can't tell her no. Will i be the only one?
No you won't be the only one. :)
my mum's comming with me. :D we're going to be driving up from batemans bay (about a 3hr drive)
LOL that's cute. My mum won't be coming, but I still hold her hand in public if that makes you feel any better.

Will anyone be going to the "Thinking of a Career in Business" lecture at 9:30? I'll probably be alone 'cuz none of my friends wanna go to that one.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
to the guys who are going alone:

before entering any lecture or faculty, scream on top of your lungs "YYYYEEEE OPEN DAY", and hopefully, i must emphasize hopefully, you will save yourself from embarrassment, and other bosers might come looking for you.

(y)
Good idea, i shall do that. :lol:

L

leopard

I'm going woo.
Even though I 'techincally' only graduate (in order to attend uni) in 2011 D:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
ok guys. I will just shout "Yeeeee, OPEN DAY" at the start of every lecture I go to ok? Hear me out plz (I am very sorry to my friends who will be attending lecture with me)

astroe

HSC
I can't tell whether anyone is serious about the shouting thing or not. :haha:
Like, even if you do shout, are people - like me for example - suppost to go up to you and say hi? :p

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
r u gonna be the only one shouting?
LOL, I don't think any of my friends including my "sis" will participate in the act.

I will probably yell at the start (when the lecturer didn't come in yet) and just quickly hide and come back again. idk...I am planning on something that could be quite subtle. Hopefully kwabon can hear me and come to me. xD

HSC
LOL, I don't think any of my friends including my "sis" will participate in the act.

I will probably yell at the start (when the lecturer didn't come in yet) and just quickly hide and come back again. idk...I am planning on something that could be quite subtle. Hopefully kwabon can hear me and come to me. xD
haha better keep some throat lollies just in case :p

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
Cool. Ok, I will do that. You guys better come to me. (even though I am going there with friends xD)

you have friends???? =P =P =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)