girls @unsw commerce (1 Viewer)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I like it how I still get +rep for posts I've made in this thread, especially when such posts are nearly a year old.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I like being the minority though :p

It makes me more unique ^_^ Though, I've never been the type to be a sheep...

The funniest thing is when people who actually believe in stereotypes automatically think I'm stupid til I beat them in the first test.

Yep, some people in uni (mainly guys I've found) actually think blondes are dumb. Even if you dye your hair that way. Lol. :hammer:
Thank god this bitch fucked off...

Fucking hell, love this thread. People still giving me rep for my posts in it at the start.... Shame it mostly comes out as neutral though...

Last edited:

onholidays

HSC
^^^ how sexist that noone cares about how guys look but the girls are always subject to judgment.

Anyway, I think considering the number of asians at unsw commerce, if you like asians, you'll be fine.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
^^^ how sexist that noone cares about how guys look but the girls are always subject to judgment.

Anyway, I think considering the number of asians at unsw commerce, if you like asians, you'll be fine.
So yeah, guys huh? Let's try for a bit of gender equality and rate the men of each faculty.

Law: Asian selective school kid/White, private school kid. Both groups tend to display some level of intellectual superiority due to the high level of demand for UNSW law as attributed by the 99+ ATAR cutoff. I'm under the impressions they all have hard-ons for Justice Kirby which is ironic as he is retired anyway.

Engineering: I've said it once. I'll say it again. Complete and utter sausage fest. Think it of as a barbeque where there are sausages and yet no buns to eat them with. Intelligent guys but that comes at a generic cost of social retardness.

Commerce: 喂,我不讲英语,因此机会是,如果您,然后我们不会能沟通。 我认为共产主义是快乐的,并且澳洲是令人敬畏的,并且我不知道为什么父母送了我在冠军。 我应该艰苦尝试了在学校,并且我在亚洲可能停留了与所有我的亚裔朋友。

Med: Not sure. You've got the same Asian selective school kids as before like law and a sizable group of rural-scholarship guys too? Then again, since they do med and stay locked up at upper campus, it's hard to get a good idea about them unless you're in their faculty?

Arts: Hahahaha, 3 words.

Dont. Go. There.

FBE: They're all white so if you're in to that, knock yourself out.

COFA: They're all gay so if you're in to that, knock yourself out.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
So yeah, guys huh? Let's try for a bit of gender equality and rate the men of each faculty.

Law: Asian selective school kid/White, private school kid. Both groups tend to display some level of intellectual superiority due to the high level of demand for UNSW law as attributed by the 99+ ATAR cutoff. I'm under the impressions they all have hard-ons for Justice Kirby which is ironic as he is retired anyway.

Engineering: I've said it once. I'll say it again. Complete and utter sausage fest. Think it of as a barbeque where there are sausages and yet no buns to eat them with. Intelligent guys but that comes at a generic cost of social retardness.

Commerce: 喂,我不讲英语,因此机会是,如果您,然后我们不会能沟通。 我认为共产主义是快乐的,并且澳洲是令人敬畏的,并且我不知道为什么父母送了我在冠军。 我应该艰苦尝试了在学校,并且我在亚洲可能停留了与所有我的亚裔朋友。

Med: Not sure. You've got the same Asian selective school kids as before like law and a sizable group of rural-scholarship guys too? Then again, since they do med and stay locked up at upper campus, it's hard to get a good idea about them unless you're in their faculty?

Dont. Go. There.

LOL! Especially at commerce.

Commerce [my requirements]: 只要你是美麗的

Uncle

Banned
HSC

Dont. Go. There.

The Engineering one is generally true.

Shoving that Commerce paragraph into an online translator I found a phrase:

"communism is joyful"

Haha.
HAHA.
AHAHAHAHHA.
Pretty ironic when their precious commerce degree only survives in a capitalist society.

why has no one mentioned anything about the science fac? o_O?
It depends on the major.
A physics or computer science class contains holy crap only male nerds and almost no girls while you do expect more girls and probably a few guys that are probably effeminate in the biological or environmental sciences and just look at those girls in vision science and optometry!
See first year physics classes as well.

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC
you do expect more girls and probably a few guys that are probably effeminate in the biological or environmental sciences
Haha, you do see an alarming amount of hippie-types (both guys and girls) in bio / environmental sciences.

Hug a tree, offset your carbon and save the whales...scientifically!

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Time for the ladies!

Law: Plenty of lovely girls of all races in this faculty. It's a shame 3/4 of them are too consumed with this need to put their career aspirations above something as utterly trivial and beneath them as a relationship. Especially in a field like law where all the QC/SC types are all old white men and the only real transition these girls will make is from sucking some young guy's dick to kissing some old guy's ass? I'm only talking about white girls here...

As for Asian girls, beats me what happens to most of them? You know, law being a field full of glass ceilings and all? Probably makes them get to that point where they actually realise why they do commerce as well as in the first place?

Engineering: I've got nothing to say here. Hence why it's invisble.

FBE: Don't know, don't care.

COFA: I bet they're all artsy types. Paint a pretty picture, call it something funny, get a degree?

Med: If you wanted to spend your life dedicated to making sick people better, then I'd say regardless of how these girls look, they must be some pretty decent types. On top of that, add intelligence and I simply won't fault them.

Arts: I'm sure some of you have heard of all the stereotypes about arts students not using protection and smoking weed and sleeping around and protesting and all that bullshit. And all I'd like to say is that it all probably is pretty fucking true...

Commerce: I'm not gonna bother with Chinese here. I'm seriously trying to understand something... Everytime I look on my facebook wall, I'm bombarded with a lot of photos of commerce girls (they're all asian, btw) pouting and decked up in fancy dresses at nightclubs in groups of usually 10 and I think,

"5 of those girls probably don't have a boyfriend, 2 of them have only started holding hands with someone, 2 of them are probably still at 1st base and 1 of them probably dumped her bf recently because he pushed for sex too soon?"

So I sit there and wonder, "What's the point?". I'm not saying they should all go out and do it (because their culturally inhibitive upbringing will usually not allow that) but really, "Why bother?"

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
There's a hidden message for engineering in that post btw.

Tim035

HSC
Science Faculty:
- You get some dam good sorts in Sports Science, most I'd guess are chicks who had aspirations of doing physiotherapy but failed to get the UAI / ATAR.
- Can't imagine Chem or Physics having much potential
- Earth and Environmental Science I guess might have some hippie types that are doable in it
- Med Sci there are a few with potential, pity they have boyfriends though. Actually there is a group who I didn't even look sideways at till the end of this semester they all started rocking up to uni with short skirts, hair, make-up etc.. I was like woah shit I fucked up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)