girls @unsw commerce (1 Viewer)

Monsterman

HSC
Science Faculty:
- You get some dam good sorts in Sports Science, most I'd guess are chicks who had aspirations of doing physiotherapy but failed to get the UAI / ATAR.
- Can't imagine Chem or Physics having much potential
- Earth and Environmental Science I guess might have some hippie types that are doable in it
- Med Sci there are a few with potential, pity they have boyfriends though. Actually there is a group who I didn't even look sideways at till the end of this semester they all started rocking up to uni with short skirts, hair, make-up etc.. I was like woah shit I fucked up.
anything on psychology?

5qirtl3

Banned
HSC
it'd be grate to see all da azn chicks coz they're so fucken awesome + hawtt

miaowsha

HSC
Thank god this bitch fucked off...

Fucking hell, love this thread. People still giving me rep for my posts in it at the start.... Shame it mostly comes out as neutral though...

Why do you need to refer to attractive and intelligent people as "bitches", because none of them will look at you because your face says "I HAVE A 2CM PENIS"? ;)

Silly idiot, I haven't fucked off :) That'd make you happier ie less miserable about your 2cm cock.

miaowsha

HSC
Time for the ladies!

Law: Plenty of lovely girls of all races in this faculty. It's a shame 3/4 of them are too consumed with this need to put their career aspirations above something as utterly trivial and beneath them as a relationship. Especially in a field like law where all the QC/SC types are all old white men and the only real transition these girls will make is from sucking some young guy's dick to kissing some old guy's ass? I'm only talking about white girls here...

As for Asian girls, beats me what happens to most of them? You know, law being a field full of glass ceilings and all? Probably makes them get to that point where they actually realise why they do commerce as well as in the first place?

Engineering: I've got nothing to say here. Hence why it's invisble.

FBE: Don't know, don't care.

COFA: I bet they're all artsy types. Paint a pretty picture, call it something funny, get a degree?

Med: If you wanted to spend your life dedicated to making sick people better, then I'd say regardless of how these girls look, they must be some pretty decent types. On top of that, add intelligence and I simply won't fault them.

Arts: I'm sure some of you have heard of all the stereotypes about arts students not using protection and smoking weed and sleeping around and protesting and all that bullshit. And all I'd like to say is that it all probably is pretty fucking true...

Commerce: I'm not gonna bother with Chinese here. I'm seriously trying to understand something... Everytime I look on my facebook wall, I'm bombarded with a lot of photos of commerce girls (they're all asian, btw) pouting and decked up in fancy dresses at nightclubs in groups of usually 10 and I think,

"5 of those girls probably don't have a boyfriend, 2 of them have only started holding hands with someone, 2 of them are probably still at 1st base and 1 of them probably dumped her bf recently because he pushed for sex too soon?"

So I sit there and wonder, "What's the point?". I'm not saying they should all go out and do it (because their culturally inhibitive upbringing will usually not allow that) but really, "Why bother?"

It seems that you get rejected a lot. I understand those girls :) Who'd want to go for you anyway? You keep telling yourself that they're frigid/sluts/not hot enough/too career focused etc because they probably will use those excuses on you... forever :)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
It seems that you get rejected a lot. I understand those girls :) Who'd want to go for you anyway? You keep telling yourself that they're frigid/sluts/not hot enough/too career focused etc because they probably will use those excuses on you... forever :)
I've been in a happy relationship with a lovely com/law girl for the past 2 years.

Clearly, you don't understand all of them.

Btw, who are you again?

Last edited:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
anything on psychology?
Normally full of white chicks. Simple statistics state that some will be hot. However, most of them are doing Psych because they either have major personal issues (read: are crazy) or didn't know what else to do and will drop out after the first year.
Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)