girls @unsw commerce (2 Viewers)

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
Appreciate it, Helen.

I just hope some of these first years don't get their hopes too high when they get here.

Here's another question;

How would you approach girls at our university?

1) As a gentleman
2) With a translator
3) With money
[SIZE=+1]1 Hong Kong dollar = 0.182824146 Australian dollars[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]

[/SIZE]
4) With your WAM
5) At night, dressed in black coming from behind a bush, without a care if that girl in the dark is actually a guy
6) With the line "If you break my innocence, I'll break your probably already broken hymen"
7) With Easyway
8) Wearing a stolen Campus Bible Study t-shirt asking if they wanted to get on their knees and 'pray' in a disabled toilet in the Australian School of Business.
9) Through an email with the words "I'm sitting behind you with my small Asian penis at a 90 degree angle" in the computer labs.
10) Via bluetooth in a lecture room with the txt msg "This lecture ends in 20 mins. Sex with me in the toilets next door lasts only 5."

And last but not least,

11) In a BOS thread titled "girls @unsw commerce" where the majority of 08er respondents hope that their penis gets held by someone's elses hand this year.
:rofl:

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
Appreciate it, Helen.

I just hope some of these first years don't get their hopes too high when they get here.

Here's another question;

How would you approach girls at our university?

1) As a gentleman
2) With a translator
3) With money
[SIZE=+1]1 Hong Kong dollar = 0.182824146 Australian dollars[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]

[/SIZE]
4) With your WAM
5) At night, dressed in black coming from behind a bush, without a care if that girl in the dark is actually a guy
6) With the line "If you break my innocence, I'll break your probably already broken hymen"
7) With Easyway
8) Wearing a stolen Campus Bible Study t-shirt asking if they wanted to get on their knees and 'pray' in a disabled toilet in the Australian School of Business.
9) Through an email with the words "I'm sitting behind you with my small Asian penis at a 90 degree angle" in the computer labs.
10) Via bluetooth in a lecture room with the txt msg "This lecture ends in 20 mins. Sex with me in the toilets next door lasts only 5."

And last but not least,

11) In a BOS thread titled "girls @unsw commerce" where the majority of 08er respondents hope that their penis gets held by someone's elses hand this year.
FUCKING LOL:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

ascentyx

HSC
lol, same taste......looking through some of the photos you put up on cyworld thread or whatever, I guess so! lol

I am planning on commerce/law. That should be little bit nerdier. :eek:

What about macquarie? Does anyone have any stuff on actuarial degree? lol
probably the wrong area but i do actuarial @ macquarie and yes it's mostly asian. i can't really comment on their attractiveness tho since i'm white lol.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
haha, I've actually seen Omar ... he's a bit shorter from what i'd expected. hahaha

Must stalk corey now >D

and i believe i've met helen... random encounter with mutual friends in asb room. I didn't want to make a big embarassment and say "HEY! You're shoxgeneration from Bos!" haha
especially if it didn't turn out to be her ;o

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
haha, I've actually seen Omar ... he's a bit shorter from what i'd expected. hahaha

Must stalk corey now >D

and i believe i've met helen... random encounter with mutual friends in asb room. I didn't want to make a big embarassment and say "HEY! You're shoxgeneration from Bos!" haha
especially if it didn't turn out to be her ;o
you're short too, shorty.

xprshn

bum...
HSC
N/A
speaking from experience..
engineering at UNSW is a sausagefest ? ..ABSOLUTELY TRUE
the girls that do exist in engineering at UNSW are decent ?.. FALSE

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Ignore everything I said above as it is all a complete joke (mostly.... well sort of not, actually...)

Just do shit at uni, network through friends, or go out on a friday or saturday night to the city somewhere.

That's really all you need to know?

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
haha amen to that corey!

oh omar and kent. dont you hate it when tall people look down at you to talk to you....kekekekkee

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
LOL
You've just reinforced my original thoughts.

So what are the main girls at UNSW Commerce?

Hongkie? Korean? Jap? Viet? Miscellaneous?
I had a feeling someone would revive this thread....

Commerce is full of hongkies, mainlanders and south-east asians.

As for koreans, a fair amount of them do law but you've got a few in the com faculty as well. From my previous experience however, I find there is less of them overall in terms of the 2 faculties put together (although this is subject to debate). It's either that or my 'ok' sense of telling asians apart has gone slighty awry.

Not many japanese. Viets are around but I tend to find that malays and indonesians have a bigger presence though in the faculty.

Tbh, a good proportion of asians I know are mixed so it just gets even harder to tell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)