hows everyone liking year 11?? :) (1 Viewer)

mioumiou

HSC
hey fellow year 11ers! how are you liking school so far? getting hard?
It's okay at the moment, but there's definitely more work compares to Year 10. :uhoh:
Some subjects are getting a bit harder (like Japanese Continuers because our teacher can't really teach, he can get really cranky when he repeated things =S) but most of them like Maths, Biology ( a lot to memorise =S), Chemistry, they're okay, just some revision that we've learnt since Year 7 =S

But overall, I LOVE Year 11 because we've actually doing work unlike Year 10 (my Geography teacher did not teach us a thing at all!!)

Last edited:

itszen

HSC
What do you mean by ''liking'' exactly? Its incredibly exhasting and nowadays i just want to sleep everytime i come home from school. On the good note, i do subjects i WANT to do and picked them by myself.

musing

HSC
Year 11 is WAY much better than year 10 - for sure.

But at first, it was quite stressful because of the workload. Now I'm just getting used to it! :)

Schoey93

HSC
It's okay at the moment, but there's definitely more work compares to Year 10. :uhoh:
Some subjects are getting a bit harder (like Japanese Continuers because our teacher can't really teach, he can get really cranky when he repeated things =S) but most of them like Maths, Biology ( a lot to memorise =S), Chemistry, they're okay, just some revision that we've learnt since Year 7 :haha:

But overall, I LOVE Year 11 because we've actually doing work unlike Year 10 (my Geography teacher did not teach us a thing at all!!)
Sorry, not a funny post at all...

Last edited:

Schoey93

HSC
i HATE half my subjects because they're not even subjects i want to do .. and uh ssss
STREAMING FBI? WTF Cecily I thought you were cool aye? Anyway... have a great weekend, just don't, you know...be too much of a Cecil (if you spoke French at all you would understand my joke or perhaps you're just not Cecil?)

Last edited:

muzeikchun852

HSC
LOVING YEAR 11! hate year 10 - i dont have any subject that i dont like - geography, history, PE.

HSC
yer im really loving year 11! the workload was a bit of a shock to begin with but now im getting used to it :) I LOVE all of my subejcts :)

Preliminary 2010:
Advanced English
Extension 1 English
Modern History
Ancient History
Economics
Legal
Religion (1)

HSC 2011:
Advanced English
Extension 1English
Extension2 English
Modern History
Extension History
Economics
Legal Studies

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
STREAMING FBI? WTF Cecily I thought you were cool aye? Anyway... have a great weekend, just don't, you know...be too much of a Cecil (if you spoke French at all you would understand my joke or perhaps you're just not Cecil?)
what's wrong with fbi?

klaris

HSC
Yeah, feeling the pressure a little.

So far, loads of essays and assignments. Had an exam today (in class) and another assessment on Monday. A lot of work.

But I am really loving it. I couldn't ask for better subjects. It is fantastic. I love Year Eleven.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Alot of work. A lot of pressure so far. Slowly and gradually getting the hang of it. Not hating it. The excitement buzz is over. Finding time management quite difficult. Facebook keeps distracting me :uhoh:

klaris

HSC
It's not THAT much pressure tbh.

It is still early in.

CecilyMare

HSC
I don't speak french, what are you on about

klaris

HSC
harrisony: i thought you only had eyes for me :(

also, year eleven is getting a teeny bit stressful. right now, for instance, i am meant to be doing an essay but am bosing/facebooking instead.

hehe.

muzeikchun852

HSC
year eleven is getting a teeny bit stressful. right now, for instance, i am meant to be doing an essay but am bosing/facebooking instead.
+1 im feeling the tenny bit of stress as well.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)