70 WAM. Easy or difficult? (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Right now... not sure. How did you calculate yours? I haven't gotten anything back from ECON so far, I got one thing from Accounting and I'm not sure how to calculate stuff from my maths.

Jonneeh

HSC
If you're HSC 2010 you don't have a WAM yet.
This. I heard you needed 36 UoC for them to determine your WAM so we'd have to have done at least 2 semesters worth of courses.
and if your just basing the marks you've gotten back from assessments/tests i don't really think its an accurate estimate since the final exam is worth like 60% of the course.

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
%*weighting

You don't need to wait for your university to calculate and list your WAM to know it.

Eugh.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Ugh, why do you guys obsess over the chicks and bag on them for not being attractive enough for you, when the truth is - none of the "attractive" ones would go for you anyway? 99.99% of the guys at UNSW are fugly. They're either fat and/or have acne; they're stupid and/or socially retarded. Of the "smart" ones, 99.99% of them stink as if they don't shower and wear vile clothes. The probability of there being a decent GUY at UNSW - very very low. So before you idiots get on your high-horses about the girls at UNSW, remember that maybe we'd dress up for you if you guys weren't disgusting.
This is actually a fair assessment. However, the guys in this thread don't care what you wear. I have seen *many* smashes at uni. Also I fit all of those criteria except my skin isn't great. Plus I'm short so w/e I work with what I've got.

I'm not fat, my face is unblemished atm and I shower everyday, where my bitches at?
You're brown faggot

%*weighting

You don't need to wait for your university to calculate and list your WAM to know it.

Eugh.
Yes you do cunt not all courses are considered equally

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
Yes you do cunt not all courses are considered equally
That's what I'm fucking SAYING. WEIGHTING. SOME COURSES ARE WEIGHTED MORE AND YOU CAN FACTOR THIS IN. IT IS NOT HIDDEN FROM YOU. IT IS NOT A SECRET.

GOD.

FUCKING DAMMIT.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
%*weighting

Eugh.
way too early to even calculate wam. Sure you have your %s, but wams are worth 2 semesters of work

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
way too early to even calculate wam. Sure you have your %s, but wams are worth 2 semesters of work
I don't see why you can't calculate your weighted average mark whenever you like but ok.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't see why you can't calculate your weighted average mark whenever you like but ok.
because i doubt the vast majority of people would stay on HD average throughout the year apart from massive freaks? lol

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
because you cant base your wam on crappy quizzes/online tests/assignments and shit. they are not really reflective of the marks you get for the subjects

e.g. i am currently sitting on 21.6/22 for FINS2624, i am not going to get 98 for this subject

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
What we could call it is a... progressive assessment aggregate - to see how we're generally going. I'd have to go dig through things but I assume it's near 85-90.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
lol slow down guys...
way too early to even think about WAM.
You can't tell anything until u do finals...
@b00m
i don't see why u need 2 semesters for WAM. If you have HD WAM after 1st sem 1st year theres a pretty good chance you'll stay HD WAM for 1st year since first year subjects are pretty much all the same difficulty.
my 2nd sem WAM was actually almost 9 higher than 1st sem...

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
That's what I'm fucking SAYING. WEIGHTING. SOME COURSES ARE WEIGHTED MORE AND YOU CAN FACTOR THIS IN. IT IS NOT HIDDEN FROM YOU. IT IS NOT A SECRET.

GOD.

FUCKING DAMMIT.
Oh okay I didn't even read your posts entirely tbh

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
What we could call it is a... progressive assessment aggregate - to see how we're generally going. I'd have to go dig through things but I assume it's near 85-90.
No it wouldn't be

I got over 90 in every one of my tests for first year maths and ended up with credits

twistedrebel

HSC
a)cant base shit on quizes/easy assements. Hard part will come when final exams are taken into account.
b)lolsmith your right, comp1917 is probably equal to about 2-3 business subjects. Just look at INFS

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
@b00m
i don't see why u need 2 semesters for WAM. If you have HD WAM after 1st sem 1st year theres a pretty good chance you'll stay HD WAM for 1st year since first year subjects are pretty much all the same difficulty.
my 2nd sem WAM was actually almost 9 higher than 1st sem...
i based this on transfers. Say if i was to transfer to a certain course next year, wouldnt they base it on the wam for the whole year?

twistedrebel

HSC
i based this on transfers. Say if i was to transfer to a certain course next year, wouldnt they base it on the wam for the whole year?
correct

dw mitch i still love you. math1151 is hard shits but thats a maths subject. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)