Semester 1 UNSW Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
I went but we got there late coz my and my friends were playing pool for a while, they ran out of tables :( Pretty dissapointed

Squishxmishyx

Olive You.
HSC
QUIDDITCH TOMORROW 12-2pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah

HSC
I'm only going to one day for o-week (tight ass budget), and am probably going to go to the science faculty welcome. If anything, maybe I might come across people who are doing the same major as me so I'm not just dorking around by myself for the first week. *shrugs*

Meh, can't be bothered to see the quidditch match tomorrow. I'm going to sign up for the quidditch society, so will be able to see and play it heaps of other times :D

What should I do on the first day? I only have two periods at 9-10 and another one 5-6 which leaves a big gap in the middle lol.
Gym, library, shopping, go home for lunch if you don't live that far away. The worst gap I ever had was a 5 hour gap. So I'd always bring my laptop and play games in the library.

TheStallion

HSC
Why do so many asians go around trying to hoard the fuck out of free shit from every stall possible, then take heaps of photos of their "loot stash" and then go on about how it's so good that they got a free usb and a free bag or something, wow you got something that costs $1 for free who cares

LOLXD

HSC
Why do so many asians go around trying to hoard the fuck out of free shit from every stall possible, then take heaps of photos of their "loot stash" and then go on about how it's so good that they got a free usb and a free bag or something, wow you got something that costs $1 for free who cares
bloody phukking asians

(no racist) (im asian come at me)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
slyhunter told me about an epic two hour soccer match they had... i heard about it and was so jelly.

I've never been to that level of jelly only like a few times in my entire life. <_<

but uhh, o-week day 1 was good. getting into the groove of uni life again.

TheStallion

HSC
bloody phukking asians

(no racist) (im asian come at me)
Ahaha yeah i know it sounds racist but it's always them coming to my stalls and other stalls and doing it, then uploading photos of their "loot" to facebook or some shit

LOLXD

HSC
Ahaha yeah i know it sounds racist but it's always them coming to my stalls and other stalls and doing it, then uploading photos of their "loot" to facebook or some shit
nah its cool, which stall was this btw loll

sakurashizune

HSC
Uni Grad
I had too many people advertising their religion and 'bible study' groups to me. Aside from that, I think I'll only go to O-week again on Wednesday for Science and Thursday for Pokemon.

Last edited:

TheStallion

HSC
I had too many people advertising their religion and 'bible study' groups to me. Aside from that, I think I'll only go to O-week again on Wednesday for Science and Thursday for Pokemon.
Be glad you weren't at UNSW last year. There was a group called "Has God Failed?" and they were the biggest retards in the world. They all wore blue hoodies and they were like a cult. They held debates on whether or not god has failed - a few people turned up to try argue the point that god doesn't exist but apparently they all just denied it, they were a bunch of retards who wouldn't listen to anyone elses opinions, and of course around campus they had to get up in your face about it - they'd try hand you a flyer about some bible study session, you'd say no thanks and keep walking, but they would actively follow you around talking about god, trying to convert you or some shit.

A few guys I know got followed like that, when people follow you around like that there's nothing more you can say except for "fuck off". The one thing that all of UNSW could agree on was that they were retards.

They might still be around actually... fuck I hope not.

Last edited:

TheStallion

HSC
Start a massive 20+ person fight in the middle of the main walkway is my goal at uni, may as well be with bible bashers

HSC
they'd try hand you a flyer about some bible study session, you'd say no thanks and keep walking, but they would actively follow you around talking about god, trying to convert you or some shit.
Last year at newcastle uni, I was just sitting in the cafeteria, just eating my lunch alone. Like almost everyone else. These two, very prim and proper girls, ask if they could join me and to ask if it was okay to have a chat with me. At first I didn't notice anything suss so I said yeah why not, then after a minute they pull a bible out of their bag. FUCK OFF NO. I'm trying to get fed, I thought they were just people being friendly, then they produce the book of shame on me. I just excused myself from the table and walked off. Do people have no shame about invading personal physical and mental space ffs? One of the girls followed me for about 5 metres before I asked her to stop. I don't get why they feel they can just follow people around and bother them? Fine, hand out your flyers, or try to pull a surprise bible study, but when someone walks away, let it be, lest you want verbal abuse.

IamBread

HSC
Oh man, them religious people giving me stuff.. so annoying. I just generally ignore them and keep walking. Why was there no people promoting atheism!?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Oh man, them religious people giving me stuff.. so annoying. I just generally ignore them and keep walking. Why was there no people promoting atheism!?
Reminds me, I decided to try out stalking yesterday. I was walking around when who do I see but Mature Lamb, and he's like "Oh I saw effy, oe, Riproot and UnrealAnchovies walking around. Follow them." I figured, "Hey, some on the forums think I'm a stalker - so heh, why not give it a whirl".

Took a stopwatch to see how long I could do it without getting caught. Umm... I lost them at the five minute mark and then I randomly saw them again. Figured, "Meh, this might get better" - but it... didn't, it was still kinda boring. And then they went up the steps and then this guy comes up to me and is like "Hi, I'd like to talk to you about Jesus" - and because of that short conversation, I lost them and then I gave up.

i'm the worst stalker ever :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)