Semester 1 UNSW Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

bismarck

HSC
So the 39X buses say they take about 28 minutes to get from the CBD to UNSW.

Is this the case, or is it just Sydney Buses pulling a number out of their arse and it could take way longer? Need to know how far before 6 I should leave work to make it to my lecture.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

Is this the case, or is it just Sydney Buses pulling a number out of their arse and it could take way longer? Need to know how far before 6 I should leave work to make it to my lecture.
Wouldn't it depend on the traffic? 28 minutes is probably an average.

D94

HSC
N/A

Their timetables say 25 minutes (Eddy to Anzac), but depends where in the CBD, traffic and how many people get on and off. Express (891) is about 15 minutes.

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
wat will be happening? are they going to watch a movie?
Kill Bill Vol1 , Snacks and Drink etc according to email
Also a themed night "Heroes and Villains" so some peeps can come in costumes, but too short notice so I can't really be bothered doing that :p

halapenyo

HSC
Re: The Thread that never Ends

sorry to put this here but i didnt want to start a whole thread in the uni section just for this.

just wanted to know whether the notes that are put up on UNSW blackboard are the same notes that the lecturer uses in the actual lecture?

soloooooo

HSC
N/A

sorry to put this here but i didnt want to start a whole thread in the uni section just for this.

just wanted to know whether the notes that are put up on UNSW blackboard are the same notes that the lecturer uses in the actual lecture?
Well it would depend on the preferences of the individual lecturers. They will all be different. In general, probably yes, although not always. Many lecturers deliberately leave out sections of their notes so that you have to attend their lectures to get the missing material.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad

yes they should be. if they're not then check in some other folders on blackboard, as different lecturers may use different lecture notes

halapenyo

HSC

tnks. repped you solooooooooooooooooo but boom it says i need to spread :(

JayCakie

HSC
>Exotic beer society president will openly tell an underage kid where the closest bars and bottle shops are.

>The librarians do not think singing is a suitable alternative to yelling.

>One of the guys at queer collective seemed straighter than many of my straight friends. and he was hot as fuck

>The red bull people had no red bull. :(

>Every answer to the questions in the happiness lecture is "alcohol."
Dis.

This happened to me at O-week. The president of the exotic beer society kinda didn't shut up either. I mean I was flattered but it was still annoying.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Dis.

This happened to me at O-week. The president of the exotic beer society kinda didn't shut up either. I mean I was flattered but it was still annoying.
That guy at the queer collective made me think I chose the wrong uni, and then I went to USyd O-Week and was like "No... No... This is great."

djroomba

HSC
N/A
Dis.

What the hell is the exotic beer society and why i dont i know about it?? And you guys actually went to the random o-week lectures? What happened at thhosee

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Wait, there were random O-Week Lectures? But it was a lovely day on each day so why stay inside?

DforDANNY

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys, can someone confirm the dates for mid-semester break? Having a bit of troubles reading the academic timetable

Cheers

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hey guys, can someone confirm the dates for mid-semester break? Having a bit of troubles reading the academic timetable

Cheers
Mid semester break is from April 6 to April 15. April 6 is included because it's Good Friday and hey, why the heck not include it.

But more seriously, if you have a Diary or a Wall Planner, it's the week after Week 6. So it's Week 6, Midsem break, Week 7, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)