Tony Abbott (1 Viewer)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Have we not extensively tried to do this already and it just doesnt work in so many cases?
agreed

People learn about Australian values when they apply for citizenship, and just go about their old ways (which is by no means wrong) after

I have a lot of Australian citizens in my area who came from China , and they don't do barbecues and don't give a toss about the world war or the Anzacs

You can't force people to change and ditch their old values .

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
agreed

People learn about Australian values when they apply for citizenship, and just go about their old ways (which is by no means wrong) after

I have a lot of Australian citizens in my area who came from China , and they don't do barbecues and don't give a toss about the world war or the Anzacs
oh noes, they don't bbq or care about the one day we celebrate a loss of a battle almost 100 years old that has nothing to do with their own ancestors :( So unaustralian.

The only reason most aussies care is because they can humble-brag about that obscure ancestor who fought in wars.

The whole BS about how refugees don't assimilate is nonsense. How can you expect someone to assimilate if you lock them up in detention centres in conditions worst than our prisons? How about a lot of NRL players are lebo's who are mostly from a refugee background? Statistically speaking most immigrant/refugee groups have traditionally been harder working than people whose families have lived in a country for generations.

hayabusaboston

HSC
agreed

You can't force people to change and ditch their old values .
Exactly! then why the hell does australia keep on trying if it clearly doesnt work lol

hayabusaboston

HSC
oh noes, they don't bbq or care about the one day we celebrate a loss of a battle almost 100 years old that has nothing to do with their own ancestors :( So unaustralian.

The only reason most aussies care is because they can humble-brag about that obscure ancestor who fought in wars.

The whole BS about how refugees don't assimilate is nonsense.
How can you expect someone to assimilate if you lock them up in detention centres in conditions worst than our prisons? How about a lot of NRL players are lebo's who are mostly from a refugee background? Statistically speaking most immigrant/refugee groups have traditionally been harder working than people whose families have lived in a country for generations.

Nonsense is it? You sure about that? maybe you're just speaking nonsense yourself?

How do we expect them to assimilate? because they've had no other choice as you said so yourself m8. Boom.

And yes SOME REFUGEE groups have traditionally been harder working than anglo aussies, but there are still uncomfortable quantities of refugee groups who do NOTHING for australia and are only cockroaches in the proverbial kitchen of the countries finances. You cant deny that.

AND! a tonne of the non-assimilating refugees DID NOT EVEN HAVE TO GO THROUGH DETENTION CENTRES. That is not an argument.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
well we dont need people contributing to the problem now do we m8?
but where is your evidence they are more of a problem or that they don't contribute as much?

Also you dodged my question, I asked you which group of people you're talking about and "isn't it obvious" is not an answer lol

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
hayabusaboston: I'm gonna be an ignorant bigot but don't call me an ignorant bigot!

lol pls stop trying to mask blatant racism in pseudo-intellectual bullshit

hayabusaboston

HSC
but where is your evidence they are more of a problem or that they don't contribute as much?

Also you dodged my question, I asked you which group of people you're talking about and "isn't it obvious" is not an answer lol
and lol mr pseudo intellectual thinks saying lol depicts it as obvious to him but not others because lol he thinks he's like so knowledgeable lol. It is indeed an answer and if you cannot grasp what I am referring to then im afraid you might need to recheck IQ test results :/ Youre really not as smart as I thought you were.

Last edited:

hayabusaboston

HSC
hayabusaboston: I'm gonna be an ignorant bigot but don't call me an ignorant bigot!

again, the arrogance, irony and stupidity of your posts astounds me. Saying i display pseudo intellectual bullshit is literally exemplifying that you yourself are full of intellectual bullshit. Lol. M8.

Ignorant bigot yay! further proving my point :)

hayabusaboston

HSC

If its so blatant care to point it out?

oh what was that? sorry, you cant find it? exaclty lol because you literally have no argument and are now trying to nitpick over what I IMPLIED. Yes sure lol i IMPLIEEED everything. because suggesting implications is a totally legit, objective and critical argument amirite? lolol

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
and lol mr pseudo intellectual thinks saying lol depicts it as obvious to him but not others because lol he thinks he's like so knowledgeable lol. It is indeed an answer and if you cannot grasp what I am referring to then im afraid you might need to recheck IQ test results :/ Youre really not as smart as I thought you were.
asking someone to grasp what you're saying is like asking someone to extract an analysis of Shakespeare from the flatulence of a person with irritable bowel syndrome.

You were asked a simple question, which particular groups of people do you see as "problematic" when it comes to refugees? If the answer is so obvious, why don't you enlighten us all lol

hayabusaboston

HSC
asking someone to grasp what you're saying is like asking someone to extract an analysis of Shakespeare from the flatulence of a person with irritable bowel syndrome.

You were asked a simple question, which particular groups of people do you see as "problematic" when it comes to refugees? If the answer is so obvious, why don't you enlighten us all lol
and you were given a simple response? lol

And here's a clue: if its obvious, I should have to point it out, that is the definition of the word :) if you need someone to point it out you a) lack some power upstairs or b) havent seen/read enough.

And I literally cannot say a group name without you or another boser screaming RACIST BIGOT IGNORANT SWINE lol, so if youre smart enough you'll realise its not in my interest to answer that question but rather provide, as I did, a means to find the answer yourself. Google :)

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC

And here's a clue: if its obvious, I should have to point it out, that is the definition of the word :) if you need someone to point it out you a) lack some power upstairs or b) havent seen/read enough.

And I literally cannot say a group name without you or another boser screaming RACIST BIGOT IGNORANT SWINE lol, so if youre smart enough you'll realise its not in my interest to answer that question but rather provide, as I did, a means to find the answer yourself. Google :)
Don't think you answered the question bro

Fiction

HSC
Nonsense is it? You sure about that? maybe you're just speaking nonsense yourself?

How do we expect them to assimilate? because they've had no other choice as you said so yourself m8. Boom.

And yes SOME REFUGEE groups have traditionally been harder working than anglo aussies, but there are still uncomfortable quantities of refugee groups who do NOTHING for australia and are only cockroaches in the proverbial kitchen of the countries finances. You cant deny that.

AND! a tonne of the non-assimilating refugees DID NOT EVEN HAVE TO GO THROUGH DETENTION CENTRES. That is not an argument.
I don't get your idea of assimilation. You do realise Australia is a multicultural nation right?

"Culture is the characteristics and knowledge of a particular group of people, defined by everything from language, religion, cuisine, social habits, music and arts."

They're free to practise their own cultural beliefs/ whatnots. Although bbqs, thongs etc are associated with Australian culture, the very notion of multi-culturalism denies the idea of one set culture. They can't not assimilate into a country which celebrates - or supposedly celebrates, diversity.

IMHO you seem to be echoing alot of fictional, propaganda fears the government spreads around to get votes. Oh I'm sorry,was that a degenerative generalisation? I just thought you might understand since you know, that's what you've been doing this whole time.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A

it's obvious you are an ignorant bigot

i won't explain why or how because you know it's like fully obvious and therefore if you don't see it you must a) lack some power upstairs or b) havent seen/read enough.

hayabusaboston

HSC
I don't get your idea of assimilation. You do realise Australia is a multicultural nation right?

"Culture is the characteristics and knowledge of a particular group of people, defined by everything from language, religion, cuisine, social habits, music and arts."

They're free to practise their own cultural beliefs/ whatnots. Although bbqs, thongs etc are associated with Australian culture, the very notion of multi-culturalism denies the idea of one set culture. They can't not assimilate into a country which celebrates - or supposedly celebrates, diversity.

IMHO you seem to be echoing alot of fictional, propaganda fears the government spreads around to get votes. Oh I'm sorry,was that a degenerative generalisation? I just thought you might understand since you know, that's what you've been doing this whole time.
And you do realise right, that Sweden is also a "multicultural" nation right?

and like

you do realise right, that Sweden under pressure from islamic groups somewhat recently passed a law saying people NOT BORN IN SWEDEN can hold positions in parliament?

and you definitely realise right, that "mutliculturalism" in all its glory has led to the death of sweden and its culture? what the fuck do you think is going to happpen to other countries that are so lax with multiculturalism and welfare?

http://unitedwithisrael.org/it-was-like-a-war-zone-muslims-riot-in-sweden/

http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/14/m...-terrorize-55-neighborhoods-police-powerless/

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/10/s...here-criminals-have-taken-control-of-the-area

thats only a few examples. Type in "Islam Sweden" and you can find 10,000 other articles on your own.

Believe what you want tbh, my only hope is that you open your mind rather than just accept what leftist bleeding heart cvnts tell u lol.

IMHO you are an idiot who declares FICTIONAL PROPAGANDA fears when I guarantee you simply beklieve that because another idiot told it to you and you dont even bother to think about the facts. IE go read a book lol. Or type into google what I mentioned above, that'd be an excellent start :)

Last edited:

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC

I think you should stop using so much sarcasm, it makes it hard to follow what you're trying to say ._.

hayabusaboston

HSC
it's obvious you are an ignorant bigot

i won't explain why or how because you know it's like fully obvious and therefore if you don't see it you must a) lack some power upstairs or b) havent seen/read enough.
and its obvious the little parrot has made a claim and thinks he's uber cool repeating what the human told him before. Lol. youre smart and yet so stupid its funny :)

And when a person copies what another person says that GENERALLY means they have run out of arguments lol so....

gg

haha

Kira m8 read the articles on sweden, might learn something :)

Last edited:

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
And you do realise right, that Sweden is also a "multicultural" nation right?

and like

you do realise right, that Sweden under pressure from islamic groups somewhat recently passed a law saying people NOT BORN IN SWEDEN can hold positions in parliament?

and you definitely realise right, that "mutliculturalism" in all its glory has led to the death of sweden and its culture? what the fuck do you think is going to happpen to other countries that are so lax with multiculturalism and welfare?

http://unitedwithisrael.org/it-was-like-a-war-zone-muslims-riot-in-sweden/

http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/14/m...-terrorize-55-neighborhoods-police-powerless/

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/10/s...here-criminals-have-taken-control-of-the-area

thats only a few examples. Type in "Islam Sweden" and you can find 10,000 other articles on your own.

Believe what you want tbh, my only hope is that you open your mind rather than just accept what leftist bleeding heart cvnts tell u lol.

IMHO you are an idiot who declares FICTIONAL PROPAGANDA fears when I guarantee you simply beklieve that because another idiot told it to you and you dont even bother to think about the facts. IE go read a book lol. Or type into google what I mentioned above, that'd be an excellent start :)
you do realise that the crime rate in sweden has actually reduced since the 1970s which is when Muslim immigration to sweden started to have a noticeable presence?

of course you don't

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)