Tony Abbott (1 Viewer)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
and its obvious the little parrot has made a claim and thinks he's uber cool repeating what the human told him before. Lol. youre smart and yet so stupid its funny :)

And when a person copies what another person says that GENERALLY means they have run out of arguments lol so....

gg

haha

Kira m8 read the articles on sweden, might learn something :)
i'm not rly arguing, if you noticed i haven't really made any effort to debate you, doing so would be a total waste of time

i was legitimately curious to see which particular groups of people you hate most

but alas you seem to be incapable of answering that question lol

Last edited:

hayabusaboston

HSC
you do realise that the crime rate in sweden has actually reduced since the 1970s which is when Muslim immigration to sweden started to have a noticeable presence?

of course you don't
Evidence m9? And again arrogance and lack of coherence from you lol. Dude whatever helps you sleep at night, honestly :)

And rape rates have increased in case you haven't noticed. FROM MAJORITY IMMIGRANT RAPISTS in case you also haven't noticed. So again, you have no argument lol. It's fun watching you fumble for a defense before claiming it's an "utter waste of time debating " me :')

psyc1011

#truth
HSC
I smell presence of snooty speakers who are ever so fervent in their intellectual onanism.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Evidence m9? And again arrogance and lack of coherence from you lol. Dude whatever helps you sleep at night, honestly :)

And rape rates have increased in case you haven't noticed. FROM MAJORITY IMMIGRANT RAPISTS in case you also haven't noticed. So again, you have no argument lol. It's fun watching you fumble for a defense before claiming it's an "utter waste of time debating " me :')
Actually the increase in the rate of rape is also attributable to changes in the legal definition of rape over the years too, which is why Sweden supposedly has one of the highest rates of rape in the world.

INADIKAP95

HSC
N/A
so much narrow mindedness too. And the narrow midned ones think YOURE the narrow minded one, which makes it hilarious :') sure I'll admit I dont have all the facts but I'll be happy to change my opinions upon presentation of them. Assuming they are legit facts and not bleeding heart bs of no factual or intellectual substance.
Therefore, by your logic, you are the narrow minded one. Once again, you described yourself perfectly.

Ello1234

HSC
When I think about Tony Abbott, I think of power and then I think of Obama and so I think of Michael Jackson which then leads to me thinking about the illuminati.
SO basically when I think about Tony Abbott, I think of the Illuminati (Gabriel Moussa). :p

hayabusaboston

HSC
Haya IQ too high to respond to lower beings such as ourselves. Maybe he's already given the answer in some form of code but we haven't figured it out yet.

well sure refer to it as that if you'd like lol, you guys will eventually figure out why I gave the answer that I did ^^ (I hope)

Loudvicuna

HSC
Actually the increase in the rate of rape is also attributable to changes in the legal definition of rape over the years too, which is why Sweden supposedly has one of the highest rates of rape in the world.
Sure bro, keep dodging the real cause

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)