Tony Abbott (1 Viewer)

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Sure bro, keep dodging the real cause
Julian Assange was accused of rape in sweden.

Sweden's legal definition of sexual assault is VERY VERY loose, even encompassing 'sexual unfreedom'.

You can't compare crime statistics across borders, especially countries with very different legal systems and state security. Australia may have a higher reported rate of domestic violence than lets say Saudi arabia, but you can bet your ass that shit happens in S. Arabia all the time and goes unreported. Even the EU study on sexual assault in Scandanavia stated that there is a HIGH correlation with gender equality AND women reporting sexual assault (whole societal guilt thing).

We have an ENTIRE legal system on the basis of innocence UNTIL proven guilty. It's very insulting to the staff working at DIBP to tell them they aren't smart enough to assess whether or not a person is 1) a genuine refugee and 2) if they are a threat to the local community. So much BS and speculation whether 'someone can assimilate', I bet people said the same shit of your ancestors when they came to the country.

Generally, refugees are repatriated or have the option to go back to their homeland ONCE a event has stopped eg a war or genocide etc but many can feel unsafe. You bigots do realize the reason why people come all the way to aus is to escape the violence right? Putting them in detention centres and spending 50 mil to send 4 dudes to cambodia isn't exactly a solution.

Loudvicuna

HSC
Julian Assange was accused of rape in sweden.

Sweden's legal definition of sexual assault is VERY VERY loose, even encompassing 'sexual unfreedom'.

You can't compare crime statistics across borders, especially countries with very different legal systems and state security. Australia may have a higher reported rate of domestic violence than lets say Saudi arabia, but you can bet your ass that shit happens in S. Arabia all the time and goes unreported. Even the EU study on sexual assault in Scandanavia stated that there is a HIGH correlation with gender equality AND women reporting sexual assault (whole societal guilt thing).

We have an ENTIRE legal system on the basis of innocence UNTIL proven guilty. It's very insulting to the staff working at DIBP to tell them they aren't smart enough to assess whether or not a person is 1) a genuine refugee and 2) if they are a threat to the local community. So much BS and speculation whether 'someone can assimilate', I bet people said the same shit of your ancestors when they came to the country.

Generally, refugees are repatriated or have the option to go back to their homeland ONCE a event has stopped eg a war or genocide etc but many can feel unsafe. You bigots do realize the reason why people come all the way to aus is to escape the violence right? Putting them in detention centres and spending 50 mil to send 4 dudes to cambodia isn't exactly a solution.
Agreed about Sweden's loose definition of rape, but that doesn't account for the full 1472% increase of rape incidents between 1975 and 2014. The Muslim immigrants do.

Also agree that you can't compare crime statistics across borders such as Saudi Arabia and Australia, specifically because Saudi Arabia's legal system is Sharia Law - which is the root of the problem. However Australia and sweden are much more comparable.

Also I didn't tell the staff working at DIBP that they aren't smart enough to access immigrants? I understand your viewpoint is to sympathise with those genuinely seeking refuge from violence, but the problem is that it is impossible to regulate the types of Muslims that enter and their intentions. Every nation that has allowed mass immigration of Muslims has ultimately been butt-fucked from their kindness - in the case of Sweden.

hayabusaboston

HSC
I like how kira left after he couldnt save face anymore in the discussion XD and that his excuse if he decides to come back will probably "lol I dont wanna waste my time u cant argue"

hahaha

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)