2017ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

plane

HSC
N/A
That's really good though :))
I guess so, but our school's English department though it is really bad, like our school's maths is really great and science too but English is just so bad. So far I'm doing okay but I need like intense English tutoring soon or else I'll get really low marks but Maths is really competitive I got 96/100 and my rank was 11/147.

Side note: We also have accelerated Biology, one of my friends from the grade above did Bio and Math 2U in year ten but left the school for girra.

si2136

HSC
N/A
That moment when you felt confident for the 3U test but not 2U

aycaramba

HSC
N/A
3u is basically 2u but more extensive so aren't you supposed to feel confident for both?

Orwell

HSC
when ur writing comes out as if ur a tumblr teen. ffs.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
I wonder if we will get more time study wise in the HSC...yr 11 feels so crammed 13 units and 4 topics for all subjects excluding maths in 3 terms.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I wonder if we will get more time study wise in the HSC...yr 11 feels so crammed 13 units and 4 topics for all subjects excluding maths in 3 terms.
I think you will. I know you get one extra term and there's the holidays for you to make use of

si2136

HSC
N/A
A week to relax before I officially start the harder 4U topics ~

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
I think you will. I know you get one extra term and there's the holidays for you to make use of
Still have to account for the 2-3 weeks exam blocks per term + trials and the 2-3 week intense study prior
It seems like a lot of time, but it can get very cramped very quickly

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
I hope there will be more time for yr 12..I would think so..less units and one more whole term.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
You're starting the Year 12 course now? Woah, you're fast. Our school's just begun Calculus wtf
probs self study
my school just started calculus and I only do the questions which are challenging or worth doing in class...other than that its chill in 2u

si2136

HSC
N/A
probs self study
my school just started calculus and I only do the questions which are challenging or worth doing in class...other than that its chill in 2u
Of course self study, every school is like doing Calculus rn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)