2017ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aycaramba

HSC
N/A
help havent written a polished prac essay and test is tmrw fml

Last edited:

aycaramba

HSC
N/A
what you mean that's it? i haven't done ANY practice papers or even written notes or even KNOW wtf i learnt these past 2 terms!! @rathin

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
what you mean that's it? i haven't done ANY practice papers or even written notes or even KNOW wtf i learnt these past 2 terms!! @rathin
Just revise the content..and with past papers it makes memorising easier.

aycaramba

HSC
N/A
im doing the ancq tmrw !! apparently you only need 17/30 for HD?? ugh bet it's gonna be hard asf. Tried doing the yr 9/10 one since it was the only one available online and failed abysmally hhahahahah

jathu123

HSC
im doing the ancq tmrw !! apparently you only need 17/30 for HD?? ugh bet it's gonna be hard asf. Tried doing the yr 9/10 one since it was the only one available online and failed abysmally hhahahahah
Ye heard 17/30 was the cut off for HD too. But don't worry I'm pretty average at chem and found it pretty easy to okay-ish difficulty, I bet you'll do good haha. So ye good luck tomorrow!

aycaramba

HSC
N/A
Ye heard 17/30 was the cut off for HD too. But don't worry I'm pretty average at chem and found it pretty easy to okay-ish difficulty, I bet you'll do good haha. So ye good luck tomorrow!
average at chem my ass!! but you were right, it wasn't that bad...just failed all the calculation questions which wAs 99% oF THe test :"( hahahaah whatevs yolo

RyanT7

HSC
Had Sydney West Athletics today, James Ruse under 16 relay team killed everyone in the 100 x 4, was quite surprised tbh. Judging by how they looked like, did not expect a 45.xx time haha.

aycaramba

HSC
N/A
Ye apparently ruse kids run every morning to get their brain juices flowing so meh, not surprised. They're top shit in everything anyway

plane

HSC
N/A
I'm going to die.

I have Saturday school for advanced math classes starting from 8:30am - 12:30pm. The class initially starts with the top two classes of the grade with approx. 60+ students separated into two groups but slowly we either get kicked out or drop out due to the workload and ranking. It starts with marks and kinda like cut-offs you get below 85 you're eliminated, less than 90 you're out and the math coordinator even said it's practically a competition. Then gradually the hours become even longer like Tuesdays you will have period 0 (starts from 7:30 am to 8:30 am) then Thursdays period 7 (starts from 3:30pm - 4:30pm) and more.

This is done so that they pick the top 15-20ish to do 2U maths in year 10 and make sure we do 4U. Yay.

Last edited:

si2136

HSC
N/A
I'm going to die.

I have Saturday school for advanced math classes starting from 8:30am - 12:30pm. The class initially starts with the top two classes of the grade with approx. 60+ students separated into two groups but slowly we either get kicked out or drop out due to the workload and ranking. It starts with marks and kinda like cut-offs you get below 85 you're eliminated, less than 90 you're out and the math coordinator even said it's practically a competition. Then gradually the hours become even longer like Tuesdays you will have period 0 (starts from 7:30 am to 8:30 am) then Thursdays period 7 (starts from 3:30pm - 4:30pm) and more.

This is done so that they pick the top 15-20ish to do 2U maths in year 11 and make sure we do 4U. Yay.
WUT

15-20 only do 2U?

How many people are currently doing 2U and/or 3U?

plane

HSC
N/A
WUT

15-20 only do 2U?

How many people are currently doing 2U and/or 3U?
Lol what i meant year 10 we do 2U in year 10 I should fix that, yeah but we can do 2U in year 10. We do work one year a head so we can focus on 3U and 4U maths. :p

si2136

HSC
N/A
Lol what i meant year 10 we do 2U in year 10 I should fix that, yeah but we can do 2U in year 10. We do work one year a head so we can focus on 3U and 4U maths. :p
That's really good though :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)