2017ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baller99

HSC
Still a few more months left. Keep your hopes up!

We will get through this.

Baller99

HSC
Inspired me to do something. I have officially completed one maths problem. Thank you.:D
We always need a bit of that inspiration to keep us going no matter what. Treat procrastination as your enemy that you have to eventually beat.

Simorgh

HSC
My holidays haven't been that productive. Been doing a little bit of everything. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to start on some past papers for Chem and Phys.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
I revised term 1 and 2 maths..the only problems I found was 3d trig and 3u trig proving..need to work on time management now and gotta do alot of exam questions timed. Need 80%+ for the yearly for 3u so I can go in with confidence next year for both 3u and 4u

sgtgummybear

HSC
I can just imagine coming back to school and kids saying "Can I go to the bathroom", only to disappear for half and hour because they are scavenging the entire school looking for Jigglypuff >_<

plane

HSC
N/A
I can just imagine coming back to school and kids saying "Can I go to the bathroom", only to disappear for half and hour because they are scavenging the entire school looking for Jigglypuff >_<
That is what I'm gonna do and I have found a jiggypuff :p between periods I usually end up coming 5-10 minutes late since the teacher is late and just walk around the school. If teachers question me I just say I was running an "errand" or whatever.

si2136

HSC
N/A
People will be playing Pokemon Go at school....

And school tomorrow :dread:

si2136

HSC
N/A
Did you guys do a shit ton of work this holidays?
Not at all, but I never planned to, this holiday was kind of my last holiday to go out as much as I could with no consequences to marks ~

Will definitely start finishing my assignments tomorrow, and start studying for my yearlies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)