中文歌詞! (1 Viewer)

Spring Sakura

HSC
awwwww poor les *pats u* ^__^

yes...letting that guy off that easily is too lenient...*picks up axe* come on! let's go beat him up right now!!!! muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *does angry face*

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
hey chloe!!!!!!!!!!

yeh thats why im not sure whether i should just let him go or not. antoehr told me that its not worth going any further since it would affect my hsc.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Spring Sakura said:

yes...letting that guy off that easily is too lenient...*picks up axe* come on! let's go beat him up right now!!!! muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *does angry face*
axe? o_O...

i'm now scared of chloe....

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
@ Les: should've got car jie to bitch slap that bastard! I wouldn't let him get away with it. He wouldn't dare touch a girl, or would he?.. if he would, i'd like to see that.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Spring Sakura said:

oi you you owe me an email

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
wrong_turn said:
staff took 5 mins to get to the scene. i was in the right. i made a complaint with my details, but should i take it any further than that? i think it seems quite lenient for him to get away with that.
What lib iz thiz...?

Zhang San Feng

护花使者
HSC
wrong_turn said:
staff took 5 mins to get to the scene. i was in the right. i made a complaint with my details, but should i take it any further than that? i think it seems quite lenient for him to get away with that.
well... how good are u at filling out police forms?...

but seriously... after what happened its probably best to let it go... unless u want to call the police then that ll be different... but yeah...the legal system sucks... or u can just say library is not a place to fight and tell him to meet u outside....then just dont turn up :p

Collin

HSC
N/A
Just came back from the Virgil Donati concert.. got a signed CD too and had a short chat with him <3<3 I can finally die happy. Tony Macalpine = <3 too

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
wrong_turn said:
hey chloe!!!!!!!!!!

yeh thats why im not sure whether i should just let him go or not. antoehr told me that its not worth going any further since it would affect my hsc.
Which library was it? What year was he? Why didnt you pm me and colin?!

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
wrong_turn said:
hey chloe!!!!!!!

i am studying for maths now ><"

hhmm someone physcially assaulted me in the library whe i was studying. i am surprsied i didnt give him a whack or swear at him. can i like...err..... tel the cops now? lawyer-to-bes????? any help???
oh no. I'll be right there with my whip.
:p
goddamn it finish downloading...gay...thing

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*is confuzzled*

*sorry :(*

*huggles and sekz*?

*go to sleep alicia!*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)