2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Well, basically every football fan in Australia that watches the EPL supports either one of four teams - Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool..... Hmm, I wonder why.
The way I supported Livepool was when I was 6 or 7 my parents (who aren't really serious football fans) bought me a Liverpool jersey. Since then I have always supported Liverpool.

HSC
Well Scholes will look like Gary Megson in 20 years. Poor bastard. I always though that the greatest manager of our generation who was also a great player would be Roy Keane. And look how that has gone so far.

Does Carragher have the balls to be a decent manager? He just seems too nice and unassuming imo. Like a Gareth Southgate. Who is the worst manager in the Premiership.

Far from :haha:

Carragher is hard as nails. On all honesty if he wasn't a professional footballer, he'd probably doing hard time in a British prison now. Grab a copy of his autobiography. He is a thug through and through, just lucky he plays football so he must really try and cut it out.

Charizard

HSC
Your're right in that most Australian's only support the big 4, because thye are the only teams who get exposure here largely, but you'll then also find most dans barely follow the team anyways, self proclaimed man utd fans probably couldnt even name half the starting line up.

Most people though i think tend to choose their club in australia as to who their favourite player plays for at the time of selection, if their is no parental/peer influence.

I know the reason i support chelsea was because when i was a bit younger and started getting into football, i thought frank lampard was brilliant.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
the reason i started supporting arsenal was because it seemed pretty cool at the time to follow a team whose coach shared an almost identical name with the club's.

Roy9

HSC
the reason i started supporting arsenal was because it seemed pretty cool at the time to follow a team whose coach shared an almost identical name with the club's.
And the fact that they're a successful club.

Does anybody know if any WC qualifiers (England, Spain, Brazil etc) are going to be televised on fox or SBS?

Roy9

HSC
Argh, they have the rights to the FA Cup games aswell.... Looks like I'll just have to watch the games online again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)