2008 CSSA Bio Exam Thoughts/Results (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: CSSA Bio exam thoughts

axlenatore said:
I put the oximeter and got it marked wrong
I did the same thing. Apart from getting Lamark and Darwin's theory of evolution confused in the exam :eek: I did alright. 72%, not as good as I would have liked but alright.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC

The Eagle456840 said:
I did the same thing. Apart from getting Lamark and Darwin's theory of evolution confused in the exam :eek: I did alright. 72%, not as good as I would have liked but alright.
I dont remember been asking about lamark or darwin, unless you mean the question on whales, and called the process of natural selection lamarcks

HSC
Uni Grad

axlenatore said:
I dont remember been asking about lamark or darwin, unless you mean the question on whales, and called the process of natural selection lamarcks
Yeah it was the question with the whales. I basically said that the whales loose weight and didn't relate the question to Natural Selection and changes in the environment. I was a little confused cause whales migrate between warm and colder waters anyway but it didn't have anything to do with migration.

me12345

HSC
I got 97...it was quite an easy paper thou for a CSSA paper especially compared to the last few years

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
me12345 said:
I got 97...it was quite an easy paper thou for a CSSA paper especially compared to the last few years
Wow, that's an amazing result! Congrats!

JosephW

HSC
Got 73%.

Got 3 for the 7 marker and 1 for the 5 marker. DOH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)