2008 NRL Premiership (1 Viewer)

Muz4PM

HSC
Well, Sonny Bill got sent off in his first rugby game for...wait for it, shoulder charging. It made me lol.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
oh my dear god, what's up with the chooks? they are either hot or cold. days like today make me wonder how they got to top 4.

but then the raiders, what a game. and exphate meant terry campese? he made panthers look like under 13s.

historykidd

HSC
Exphate said:
Seriously loved that game. It's a shame Carney hurt himself and couldn't take the final conversion to equal Mal's points record.
campese yu mean.

ledzeppelin

HSC
wuddie said:
oh my dear god, what's up with the chooks? they are either hot or cold. days like today make me wonder how they got to top 4.
not getting a penalty for almost 60 minutes is what's up with the roosters
our record under maxwell is something like 1-6 or 1-7

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
oh have a cry. the knights have the worst penalty records with the refs, their penalty counts are so loopsided it makes you wonder if all the refs made a pac to screw up the knights.

the matter of fact is, roosters lose the games they should win, and win the ones you'd think they'd struggle. so clearly complacency is a problem amongst the players.

Cam O

HSC
Don't count out the mighty Sharkies the ones no body is giving a hope about in the finals
That knack they have of finding a way to win games may just serve them well in the finals this year

Or they could do what they always do...Choke. Ill be cheering Noddy and the boys on, especially in his last year there.
It may just be our year!

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Knights are on a role, lol yeah they made a pact just to annoy the knights for some reason, maybe Bill Harrigan had a word, he hates them

HSC
Looks like Dragons would be on fire from next year signed with much more talented players. Here the possible team line up:
1. B.Morris
2. Sailor
3. Boyd
4. Cooper
5. Nightingale
6. Soward
7. Hornby
8. Poore
9. Priddis
10. Weymen
11. Scott
12. Creagh
13. Caroll

14. Costigan
15. Rogers
16. Mundine
17. Chase
18. Young

HSC
Mundine is Anthony's brother Matt Mundine. The fatty good guy. He is with us from reserves.

Cam O

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Mundine is Anthony's brother Matt Mundine. The fatty good guy. He is with us from reserves.
You st george fans out there I like getting the opinions from my most hated team (you guys and manly) as a mad sharks fan.
Do you guys have an opinion on Barrett coming to Cronulla for 09 and beyond. Me personally, I think he will be so soft when he gets here, since he's been carving up the super league for a couple of years. I'd take Noddy over Barrett any day of the week.
But, what do st george think, are you disappointed that he didn't come home to the dragons or what?

HSC
Go Saint George!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Bloody tooo good team! Best team ever tonight with excellent to near perfect win over Brisbane!!! DELL is best! Hornby is mastered!!!!!!! QLDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
and no one wants to talk about the chooks? freddy talked it up pretty good during the week, but yet again, all talk and nothing else.

anyone like to offer an excuse on behalf of the chooks? what about the broncos, being at home and on a roll?

patty4848

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Looks like Dragons would be on fire from next year signed with much more talented players. Here the possible team line up:
1. B.Morris
2. Sailor
3. Boyd
4. Cooper
5. Nightingale
6. Soward
7. Hornby
8. Poore
9. Priddis
10. Weymen
11. Scott
12. Creagh
13. Caroll

14. Costigan
15. Rogers
16. Mundine
17. Chase
18. Young
no offence to the dragons but that team isn't that great. And Boyd is only considering playing for the dragons coz of benny, and the broncos will probably try and keep him (mind you they don't need him as much now that they have hodgo and israel. And tony Carroll is 99% retiring. He has already set up his own business to keep him busy next year.

Apart from that the team is pretty solid, but i still only think they will be between 4th and 8th again. I don't think signing priddis was a very smart idea - past his peak.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)