2008 NRL Premiership (1 Viewer)

Mozza91

HSC
tigerian said:
dont give to someone who is overrated give it to someone who actually is a workhorse . name any other forward you will be right but Watnough is a weak link in Manly's team
but Manly to win !!!
Watmough isn't overrated he is playing great footy.He's their best forward Kite and Stewart are good but Watmough is the X factor imo

Roga

HSC
Mozza91 said:
Watmough isn't overrated he is playing great footy.He's their best forward Kite and Stewart are good but Watmough is the X factor imo
He's pretty quick for a 2nd rower

darusan92

HSC
i reckon this weekend will be a close one! Tipping the storm by 2 points!!!! and good luck menzies and Geyer in the future!

darusan92

HSC
u-borat said:
wats the bet on another orford chokejob?
pretty good i reckon cuz hes got a niggling ankle injury as well and if he stuffs up he will blame it on his ankle!!!!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
close game. was so tense right until the last 5 minutes

Anonymous1

HSC
u-borat said:
wats the bet on another orford chokejob?
You must always be right.

All in all, disappointing game.

BUT what about the flick pass from Stuart - classy stuff.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
yay, good to see menzies and bell get tries to finish off their career in the NRL.

leoyh

mic`
HSC
good to see that Manly won. only sad thing was that Folau didnt get a good send off, but he's going to the broncos, so its all good!

Anonymous1

HSC
You're kidding, right?

Folau has been there for what, two years?

Geyer was born at the club - if you're going to feel sorry for anyone, feel sorry for him!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
moar like Gayer. amirite?

also, the lower grade finals were fucking awesome. both went into sudden death extra time. one went longer than any game in league history.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
epic win for manly. that is what i call an absolute domination. 40 nil will erase any sort of bad memories from last year. i reckon stewart's flick pass was even better than benji's from 2005. manly deserves it, great stuff.

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
moar like Gayer. amirite?

also, the lower grade finals were fucking awesome. both went into sudden death extra time. one went longer than any game in league history.
man did u see how many field goal attempts one of the teams had? and they missed them all... lol at the guy who grubbered it off a drop kick attempt. but their last try to seal it was pretty amazing

Anonymous1

HSC
stazi said:
haha wasn't it like 35 seconds short of the record?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)