2009 official "funny quirks of my day" thread (1 Viewer)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
My body still hates me from this week of binge but it would be illegal to bow out - I'm on for anytime after midday - otherwise see you peeps at 7 @ northern star.
If that's still on offer, then I have an exam until around 12.30 and then I have to do some stuff. But I have to probably leave around 8pm or 9pm, so we can start drinking earlier?

Meet you at the Northern Star at like, 2pm? Yes/No?

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
I'll be at the beach til ~3-4.

Then onto northern star. It's only a 3 minute walk from me ghetto.

I don't know who is going, what you look like are what your names are. So umm.. I'll sing John Farnham songs.
Yeah, that's still fine. I'll meet you at the Northern Star around 4pm or 5pm.

My name's Chris, and i've got a ranga beard growing for Movember. Tall/slimmish. Just give me a call if it's after 4pm and I haven't found you yet. The other guys I know, so i'll spot them.

Eibbor

HSC
Well my friend and I were crossing the road to get to our bus stop when this woman came screeching to a halt in front of us in her car, opened her window and started abusing us. After about 10 seconds or so she wound the window back up, stalled, started the car again and drove off.

I think that qualifies as pretty quirky.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
If that's still on offer, then I have an exam until around 12.30 and then I have to do some stuff. But I have to probably leave around 8pm or 9pm, so we can start drinking earlier?

Meet you at the Northern Star at like, 2pm? Yes/No?
Boo-urns, we're having dinner at 7, so we probably wont get there till ~8. And now, in the spirit of my birthday every year, it's raining.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Email it to someone to print out for you?

They date-stamp submissions at the hub, but it'd be worth the risk imo, unless your marker is really anal.

Edit: actually, what I would do is email the course co-ordinator telling them your story, most would be happy to give you a 2-hour extention.

~untitled~

HSC
I'm not worried about the extension. I don't even care about the date stamp. heck it was due last wednesday.

The lecturer doesn't have a "late policy". Last essay he just said "oh just get it in in the next few days or something". Although I've pushed it a bit this time.

I just want somewhere to put it. I just need a safe hole like an after hours library chute.
There is an after hours assignment chute at both the shortland and hunter hubs. Put it in there and it should be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)