2009ers: How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
As Kujah suggested, i think its time for us 09ers to have our own 'how was your school day?' thread.

So yeah, tell us about your day. ^_^

This thread is for preliminary students (2009ers) only.

Moderator Note: Please remember, spamming will not be tolerated in this thread. Like all other threads in this forum this thread adheres to a strict anti-spam policy. This thread will be heavily moderated. All ‘Spam’ posts will be removed and spam offenders will face warnings or removal from the forums if found necessary.
Please take any offtopic conversation to PM or Non School, thanks. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

taffyroll

HSC
Re: How was your school day?

Today was my first day back... alright I guess... so much stuff we got... not homework, just alotta sheets. I've got exactly the right units but I still have 3 offline ext english classes... aiyahh so pissed about that... and also, I have to stay at school for the 2 free periods on monday just for sport. Sux... oh well I've got alright teachers.... hopefully it's a good year.

KnifeySpoony

HSC

Oh god, as soon as i got home i jst took a nap and shower, because today i had
double english
triple society and culture
and ended the hot day with a triple maths..ergh

sikhman

HSC
N/A

crap

that pretty much sums it up :)

HSC

KnifeySpoony said:
Oh god, as soon as i got home i jst took a nap and shower, because today i had
double english
triple society and culture
and ended the hot day with a triple maths..ergh
triple society and culture? TRIPLE MATHS? Oh my gawsh. That sucks.

Today was a little more exciting because i had my first lessons in biology and ancient history, so that was cool.

Ancient history is going to be awesome. I love it. We're learning about the Iceman which is cool, and we're going to go to the maritime museum and get a full tour, so woO.

We got a textbook for Biology today which is so huggeeee, its like a maths text book times two.

Overall, meh.

dpospination

HSC

will this be a thread which continues for ever and ends up having 20 million posts? will it be up here every day?

jellybelly59

HSC

Uber crapness.... lol!!! double maths = sucks had to finish chapter 1 (40pgs) by today... easy but tedious..... eng ext. = motivational speech from teacher (didn't really work :D but good try anyway)... lol legal studies = practically fell asleep..... double chemistry = first period of chem our new principal was introduced (ewww..... boring speech because i heard it twice already :( ) and 2nd period for chem was all about syllabus + books to get and stuff like dat

Kujah

HSC
N/A

dpospination said:
will this be a thread which continues for ever and ends up having 20 million posts? will it be up here every day?
It'll be up every day (unless someone spams) and will have a lot of posts compared to other threads in the Prelim forum :)

dpospination

HSC

Friday: good day, enjoying my subjects and year 11 overall. weekend now, time to do hw

HSC

i really don't like doing info tech. I had a double today, and it sucked. My teacher sucks, i'm not interested in computers, and all that. Can't wait to swap it. All my friends and i had the last two periods of free's so that was awesome. We were so bored, we played games and stuff. bahahahahahahah.

ahhliss

HSC
N/A

My day was alright. Had English, Chinese, Business Studies, Economics and Chemistry. For Chinese, I hate how we have a student teacher and she explains EVERYTHING in Mandarin. I'm in Continuers by the way and don't understand Mandarin.

Last edited:
HSC

^ why does she explain stuff in mandarin? confusion.

ahhliss

HSC
N/A

I think she's a student teacher. Our normal teacher explains in English unless we have text and she's reading it. This teacher gives us intructions in Mandarin. Ask her a question, she'll reply in Mandarin >.>

KnifeySpoony

HSC

Pretty good, i'm really liking my new english class, pretty good teacher, and yeah friends which make it more enjoyable i guess.Ended the week with Quake in the computer room in society and culture =D

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

today i had double free and double maths so meh

F-O-B

HSC

Oh boyy. I dont have a single free in my timetable! sucks.

yvettemaree47

HSC

F-O-B said:
Oh boyy. I dont have a single free in my timetable! sucks.
Yeah me either, though I guess that's what I get for choosing to have 13 units.

Yesterday was an okay day. I have a bit of hw I still have to complete, but other than that no complaints as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)