2009ers: How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RemoO

HSC
meh a yr and abit til schools over and it feels like for ever

dpospination

HSC
another good day, sport got cancelled but due to the wild weather, (in previous days all the rain)

F-O-B

HSC
Aplus said:
Enjoy your youth, while you can.
hahaa.. "while you can" makes you sound like a psychotic killer...

My maths teacher gave me a sticker for doing my maths h/w.
lol made my day! :p

sikhman

HSC
N/A
our maths teacher has established a norm of at least 30-40 maths questions a night....and we have maths every day
:(:(:(:(:(

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Aplus said:
The work isn't that loaded as I thought it would be, but still early days.
Lucky you Victor. I've had work for all my courses, including essays for English once a week, lots of maths homework; had morning classes yesterday and today 7:20am for maths ext 1, lots of science homework and some confusing economics diagrams.

Came back a bit exhausted, took a nap and now awake and fresh =].

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Lol, I have no morning classes, and next Wednesday I have like a double free period after lunch kekeke.

HSC
F-O-B said:
My maths teacher gave me a sticker for doing my maths h/w.
lol made my day! :p
Ohhhh! A stickerrrr! AWESOME.

Got my first assessment task in hospitality today. :mad1:

And got to leave early at 1:30. YAY

F-O-B

HSC
Lol I had maths again today, omgosh he's the best teacher ever, he never cirlces anything..like when explaing stuff, he uses love hearts..cos he "loves maths so much" hahah awww! he's like a big teddy bear, in a totally non- suss way.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Aplus said:
Lol, I have no morning classes, and next Wednesday I have like a double free period after lunch kekeke.
kekeke? Asian Much?

School was so bludgely, we had photo day :]

ahhliss

HSC
N/A
F-O-B said:
Lol I had maths again today, omgosh he's the best teacher ever, he never cirlces anything..like when explaing stuff, he uses love hearts..cos he "loves maths so much" hahah awww! he's like a big teddy bear, in a totally non- suss way.
Lol that's cool :p My maths teacher is interesting as well. She once told us about the 3 different ways people learn; visual, auditory, kinaesthetic. So when she's teaching us, she writes on the board (obviously), talks a lot :p and moves around A LOT. It's funny sometimes, like when she was teaching us about polynomials with even degrees, odd degrees, positive coefficient and negative coefficient she was flailing her arms everywhere. She also did something when she taught us the cross method for quadratics.

rainnwind

HSC
this year's arrangements of teachers & timetable are alright to me.. few of the teachers seem strict, hopefully can get a good grade.. =.=
But from now on, a triple maths every fortnight lo...

sikhman

HSC
N/A
lol some peoples timetables ahd blanks instead of classes, so they thought they had free periods so we turn up to a class and half of the class isn't there...pretty funny, took about a week to get everyone sorted out :)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Lol, my maths teacher, the first lesson is like, "Take a good look around, some of you won't be here in a few months time."

kuytbird

HSC
Well my math teacher hates me... apparently i talk while she talks...cant same im surprised really.
Physics teachers psyco, but in a good way. makes everyone laugh and draws funny pictures of oranges falling off trains...
bio teacher is (thus far) the best teacher ive ever had. You write the outcome, write notes, next topic. weve done nothing we dont need, and he lets you write study notes in class so you dont have to do it closer to the test :)
drama is cool. Nuf said.
the worst teacher i have is my homeroom teacher :S If i rock up late shes adding the minutes and giving me an arvo. Spose hiding and being a smartarse doesnt pay off after all :(

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I don't have any assessment tasks. Yet.

gazzalite751

HSC
Woot! I finally registered: T_T

*looks at APlus' comment*
Man you lucky =P. We already had a pre-assessment task for English Ext. that the stupid English department set. Walk into our first English Ext. class teacher goes:
"There will be a pre-assessment task, 40 minutes worth of creative substantial extension writing in which you will be given comments and a possible suggestion if we find you behind the others in this class." T_T
Annoying much?:angry:

Does anybody else get like 5 sets of homework for like Math in one night and shiz?

bored of sc

HSC
School is okay... so far :) Um, chemistry we have to design an experiment to sepearte sand, salt and water using different seperation techniques. Everything else is either easy or a light amount of work :)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Don't really have an assessment, but got an essay question in MH, 'To what extent was the first decade of the 20th century the age of hope people thought it would be?'. It will probably be easy since she's going to go step by step and help us form our arguments. More like a practise thing I suppose.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Very bad. So far i got 2 assessment tasks. And two tests. =="

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)