2014 BOS Trial Extension 2 Exam Results Thread (1 Viewer)

lita1000

HSC
imagine if glittergal went and sat the exam last year......wouldve broken the 85% mark probs. Also I heard that a member called fus ro dah got over 85 or something? Can one of the older members confirm this?

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
imagine if glittergal went and sat the exam last year......wouldve broken the 85% mark probs. Also I heard that a member called fus ro dah got over 85 or something? Can one of the older members confirm this?
Highest mark ever is 68, by the person who got 1st in the state in the HSC that year.

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
The threads going to be up soon and your HSC's next year are you doing accelerated ex 2?
Oh no, I just wanted a bit of fun before my HSC...

I don't know everything in the syllabus but there are a lot of scatterings of knowledge that I have that are in the syllabus.

Drsoccerball

HSC
Oh no, I just wanted a bit of fun before my HSC...

I don't know everything in the syllabus but there are a lot of scatterings of knowledge that I have that are in the syllabus.
Hope you get good!

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
I might consider coming to this year's BOS Trial - a couple of months back I did the 2013 one and got 47% lol, I wonder if I would get a better mark on this year's test

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)