2014 COMP finals thread. (1 Viewer)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
How does your end result work and wam calculations? Because internally I'm on HD, but I think i failed in finals. So cumulative it would be a mark around high C, low D. But it wouldn't be listed right on the academic statement? Even tho its a fail?
In relation how everything it is calculated for PHYS11X1 and I would think for every other course with a minimum requirement such as having to pass the final exam to pass the course:

Well for physics, I was DN average before exam. Then after I got rekt they said the max mark that can be contributed was 50% after the supplementary. So if you got anything above 50% in the supp then you passed the course whether that be 51% or 99% only 50 will contribute. If the supp rekt you again like me then 50% weight from final and 50% from supp go to the allocated 60% exam weight and then all together you get your final mark. Mine was 56 so I was like a few marks short of passing :/

What did it say on your transcript though? Did it say 56 UF?

Or did it say something else then UF?

Also, does it count towards your WAM? If so it would count as a 56 towards your WAM right?

Yeah 56 - UF

And yeah counts in your wam, which is why my one is gg :(

x3mish

HSC
N/A
oh god..this is making me worried..i was on a hd average for comp2041...but may have fucked up the final..
UF here i come lel

D94

HSC
N/A
Wait wats this D94? How can we check if we failed or pass? Cause i think i failed
If that course is offered in Semester 1, try enrolling into it. If you passed and a marked has been entered into the system, it should indicate you passed. If it doesn't, then that doesn't imply the opposite - it could mean no mark has been entered or you've failed. It may or may not be a thing - I tried with PHYS1160 and even though I did that last semester and passed it, it still allows me to enrol into it.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Im too scared to even check. Ill just wait till results release

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Anyone know if we get provisional marks for comp1917?
I think from the 2013s2 site Blair announced provisional marks.

I'm predicting if we do, they will come first thing next week, or we might just have to wait until Friday.

HSC
N/A
ohh my badd...i thought it was 50 percent...some hope now lel
Advice: If you're really unsure on passing and have a chance on getting the supp exam, start studying for it.

I think from the 2013s2 site Blair announced provisional marks.

I'm predicting if we do, they will come first thing next week, or we might just have to wait until Friday.
He did but the exam was done earlier last year too.

erckle999

HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone know if COMP1921 results are generally released provisionally before the main release date?

lolwot

HSC
if ur eligble for a supp in comp1927 jas sent u an email. fuckkkkkkkkkkkk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)