2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matchalolz

HSC
I know it sounds petty, but all year I've struggled with this teacher and now that his bad teaching has been brought to the principal's attention and my mum has complained he is treating me sub-par to the rest of the class and hardly answers my questions. I enjoy the content I just hate the atmosphere in the class. It doesnt help that most of my class doesnt want to work or learn either haha
hey, I have the exact same problem as you in one of my subjects but I do have to agree with BLIT2014 on this one. At first I was really immature about it,complaining 24/7 and making a big deal out of it. However, as time progressed, I came to realise that there's no use complaining and you just have to make do with it. ONe of my year 10 teachers told me before I went into year 11, "sometimes the best lesson you'll learn from a teacher is how to be resilient". TIme and time again when i feel really discouraged I constantly remind myself of this. Sometimes it's hard but I'm not too devo about it now and I'm a very happy individual in general nowadays because I have learnt to let go of things and also, serendipity (go look it up if you haven't heard of the word).

Life is always going to give you hard situations, so if you don't like something but can't change it, change your attitude towards it. If you choose to run away from it now, I totally understand becoz we're still relatively young i guess, but do try to keep this in mind for the future :) good luck whatever you choose

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I actually might, or I might buy them for myself :)
I've been known to take stickers from homeroom because I'm cheeky as heck

Give them a pack of your stars and ask them to put one on any practice essays etc that you hand in to mark :p

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
i hope that teachers bring back gold stars and stickers, i feel like i need that sort of support during the hsc </3
And tissues for the tears too

laurrrnmower

Pizza Slut
HSC
oh god so much advice!!! I know its such a copout to drop ancient, and i suppose theres always the chance that if i continue to lie low then maybe he will start actually treating me like i exist again. i guess ill try to cope with 14 units until something happens to make me really want to drop one? man i wish i could get into the other class </3 or even if there was a subject i was terrible enough at to drop ahaha
thank you for the advice everyone, i will continue to think about it and try to be a sunny student in ancient even if just to spite the teacher ahaha

rawrliongirl

HSC
Re: Year 11 2014 Chat :)

If you understand the content then keep trying but if you don't understand the content it's better to drop to general unless you think you'll be able to relearn the stuff you didn't understand
That's the thing, I don't even know what I don't know anymore. I don't know if I will be able to relearn all the basics because I struggle with a lot of it.

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
Been too busy with school to really go online this week. I went from someone who never ever had morning classes to someone who has three early starts in a row within the space of a week. Sleep is my best friend :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)