2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
les miserable, the lion king, mary poppins, Miss saigon...geez what else is there?

May I ask but what degree did you do in uni?
lol, so many more. I just finished a season of CATS.

I've only just started working on the big musicals, because I'm working for a bigger theatre. But the one I was in before still had a lot of international works, just not huge musicals.

I did a double degree in Creative Arts and Commerce.

StudiousStudent

HSC
I don't get the whole friend zone thing. People should just move on and get with someone who's actually into them.

That friend I was gonna kill for putting me on a dating site, I ended up hugging. I'm getting like 10+ messages a day from members (and virtual roses, aww).

I blocked the ones old enough to be my dad and I'm talking to a few around my age. The best thing about this site is once you've been voted in, you have to verify its actually you by sending a pic of yourself with your username and the date to admin.

So you know the guy thats modelling CK underwear isn't actually some obese loser hiding behind his computer.

Can't wait for my upcoming 18th b'day ;D I want a party to rival Corey Worthington's.

Sorry for going off topic. But, people shouldn't dwell on people that aren't into them. Because its not like there's no other options.

leehuan

HSC
I don't get the whole friend zone thing. People should just move on and get with someone who's actually into them.

That friend I was gonna kill for putting me on a dating site, I ended up hugging. I'm getting like 10+ messages a day from members (and virtual roses, aww).

I blocked the ones old enough to be my dad and I'm talking to a few around my age. The best thing about this site is once you've been voted in, you have to verify its actually you by sending a pic of yourself with your username and the date to admin.

So you know the guy thats modelling CK underwear isn't actually some obese loser hiding behind his computer.

Can't wait for my upcoming 18th b'day ;D I want a party to rival Corey Worthington's.

Sorry for going off topic. But, people shouldn't dwell on people that aren't into them. Because its not like there's no other options.
Tbh: I forget my age a lot.

So when you said that I just thought about how I'm not 18 yet and in uni lol. Pretty common tbh but eh

StudiousStudent

HSC
Tbh: I forget my age a lot.

So when you said that I just thought about how I'm not 18 yet and in uni lol. Pretty common tbh but eh
Yeah it is pretty common to be 17 & in uni. I started school a year later than what I would have because when I was 4, I was basically at the hospital all of the time due to mutant cells tryna sabotage me lol.

But a few of my friends in school are 18 - most won't be until the end of the year/early next year.

I was born on Mother's Day, so I don't have to buy my mum presents - my presence is enough each year lol :p

ml125

HSC
Yeah it is pretty common to be 17 & in uni. I started school a year later than what I would have because when I was 4, I was basically at the hospital all of the time due to mutant cells tryna sabotage me lol.

But a few of my friends in school are 18 - most won't be until the end of the year/early next year.

I was born on Mother's Day, so I don't have to buy my mum presents - my presence is enough each year lol :p
This is like my cousin lmao. He was born on my uncle's birthday so my aunty's just like 'lol I gave u this kid u should be happy' lelel

StudiousStudent

HSC
This is like my cousin lmao. He was born on my uncle's birthday so my aunty's just like 'lol I gave u this kid u should be happy' lelel
It's pre funny.

I feel sorry for kids that are born on Christmas though, because their parents tend to buy them less presents lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)