2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

si2136

HSC
N/A
I don't get the whole friend zone thing. People should just move on and get with someone who's actually into them.

That friend I was gonna kill for putting me on a dating site, I ended up hugging. I'm getting like 10+ messages a day from members (and virtual roses, aww).

I blocked the ones old enough to be my dad and I'm talking to a few around my age. The best thing about this site is once you've been voted in, you have to verify its actually you by sending a pic of yourself with your username and the date to admin.

So you know the guy thats modelling CK underwear isn't actually some obese loser hiding behind his computer.

Can't wait for my upcoming 18th b'day ;D I want a party to rival Corey Worthington's.

Sorry for going off topic. But, people shouldn't dwell on people that aren't into them. Because its not like there's no other options.
Because they believe that there is 'hope' that they will like them

Or they're nice guys and they wonder why the girl wouldn't like him back after he has done so much for her! Only to realise that he has never stated his intentions and somehow he is in the 'friend' zone.

si2136

HSC
N/A

RyanT7

HSC
Because they believe that there is 'hope' that they will like them

Or they're nice guys and they wonder why the girl wouldn't like him back after he has done so much for her! Only to realise that he has never stated his intentions and somehow he is in the 'friend' zone.
strong this. brb going to ask you out, but play the friend zone card if things go wrong. dam society

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
To the guys who've had friends who are girls:

Have you ever had some sort of 'friendly' or 'loving physical contact?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
This is the thing with self-help and all those PUA's and guides that people spend hundreds of dollars on.

There is NOTHING to be gained out of the Art of Pickup. You just need to remember one thing, "BE CONFIDENT". And the rest will just flow through.
But saying this doesn't really help anyone. Pick-up (despite its grand flaws) is actually something you can implement.

Confidence is the problem, not the solution. You don't tell a homeless person "Well, you just need more money." They know. We know.

si2136

HSC
N/A
But saying this doesn't really help anyone. Pick-up (despite its grand flaws) is actually something you can implement.

Confidence is the problem, not the solution. You don't tell a homeless person "Well, you just need more money." They know. We know.
Of course, but it tends to be based around the concept of confidence. For example in pick-up, dressing well gives confidence. Talking naturally, asking questions about the female and doing Kino are all signs of confidence, hence why confidence is a big turn on for women.

si2136

HSC
N/A
What type? lol
I showed signs that I was interested in my then gf by stroking her hair. But it turned out many guys do it to her.

Girls don't pick up on signs and guys either pick up everything as a sign or pick up nothing as a sign.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Of course, but it tends to be based around the concept of confidence. For example in pick-up, dressing well gives confidence. Talking naturally, asking questions about the female and doing Kino are all signs of confidence, hence why confidence is a big turn on for women.
In which case, pick-up is the steps in the process. Like a recipe. Bake a cake is meaningless, but break it down into steps, and you've got something.

si2136

HSC
N/A
In which case, pick-up is the steps in the process. Like a recipe. Bake a cake is meaningless, but break it down into steps, and you've got something.
What do you think about the culture of pickup?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
What do you think about the culture of pickup?
I think it's a useful process, that at it's core has a lot of benefits, but is also very heavily tied to a dangerously sexist framework, that can be ultimately damaging.

That's why we've seen a trend in the movement from Outer Game to Inner Game, and then to the abandonment of PUA culture in favour of more well-rounded self-development, as more is understood about the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)