2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehuan

HSC
oh great leehuan is here, i just had a question

when you rotate an area (shells), around a line i.e. y=-1, where the area is bound by an ordinate e.g. x=1, x-axis, and y=arcsin(x)
does the gap that is created i.e. from y = 0 -> -1 double? so making a cone-like shape with a gap of cylinder from y= 0 to -2.
Dot dot dot. I need to sleep early to fix up my sleeping pattern. Why you do this to me.

So tired that I think my working out may bewrong

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
Dot dot dot. I need to sleep early to fix up my sleeping pattern. Why you do this to me.

So tired that I think my working out may bewrong
thanks, so sorry lmao
tutor and teacher conflicting lessons needed someone to finalise

Last edited:

si2136

HSC
N/A
So what. Business studies and economics don't count as humanities anymore?
Aren't they social sciences? I always refered to humanities as like history. Sorry for my lack of knowledge.

plane

HSC
N/A
The weaboo level in this thread is rising.

Jakulore

HSC
I have an English Advanced assessment for Module B to do in class tomorrow. 40 minutes, 20 quotes, 1350 words... Wish me luck! :rolleyes:

Shuuya

HSC
I have an English Advanced assessment for Module B to do in class tomorrow. 40 minutes, 20 quotes, 1350 words... Wish me luck! :rolleyes:
Good Luck! I have Mod A and Mod C on Tuesday, a grand total of 3012 words in 80 minutes! :D

(I have no idea how to cut down my essays rip)

Bestintheworld

HSC
Good Luck! I have Mod A and Mod C on Tuesday, a grand total of 3012 words in 80 minutes! :D

wtf are you serious..........

I too have Mod B essay to write in 40 mins but I only have ~900 words.... is that enough? :eek: in terms of quotes I think I have about 14 or 15

Shuuya

HSC

I too have Mod B essay to write in 40 mins but I only have ~900 words.... is that enough? :eek: in terms of quotes I think I have about 14 or 15
I'm sure that's enough, I'm just bad at writing concisely

Jakulore

HSC

It just depends on the person but as long as you can get a solid enough argument in 900 words it should be fine. Especially if you do some context and critical theory!

ml125

HSC
How tf do you fit 20 quotes in 1350 words

I usually do like 12-14 in that much rip

Feelz ohmaigahd

---

Praying 4 u guys

leehuan

HSC

Do not use word count and other features that imply the same thing as the basis of your essay.

It's all about content. I wrote six pages of stuff for my Mod A and B and got 13, 14.5 respectively whereas my unfinished Mod C essay that only went for four pages (so like what, 600-700 words?) got 16.5

Jakulore

HSC
How tf do you fit 20 quotes in 1350 words

I usually do like 12-14 in that much rip

Feelz ohmaigahd

---

Praying 4 u guys
I integrate the quotes and the techniques into my sentences so that I can more quickly and efficiently continue on with my analysis. My teacher says it's very sophisticated so that is all that matters for me right now! :O

Heath Loxton

HSC
I just did a Physics test last friday and it was so hard and im really worried that i may have got a D for it. and yes i did revise... :'(

leehuan

HSC
I just did a Physics test last friday and it was so hard and im really worried that i may have got a D for it. and yes i did revise... :'(
When uni has absorbed you into thinking "why the hell is a distinction bad"... sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)